fbpx

Thank You Darkmoon Dancer

Home Forums Miscellany Community Thank You Darkmoon Dancer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I need to say a huge thank you to Darkmoon for helping me out. There was a great deal on a Lg Wizard listed on Craigs list in BC. I live in Alberta and was concerned about sending money order for it. Darkmoon went to the seller and picked it up for me and sent it to me! She is one fantastic woman and I am so grateful to her. I wanted to say a public thanks so everyone knows that she is a great individual and went out of her way to help me. I will not forget that Darkmoon!!! I will pay it forward! She also sent my kids some TY bears and I was so surprised and happy when I opened the box. Thank You Thank You.

OK so for the first time I will post pictures of my 2 babies. Here are pics of them with my new wizard (Mooches like this happen all the time in my house!)and them with their Ty babies from Darkmoon. The bug on my OW is also from her and I like it a lot so it will remain within the safety of the dragons!!! πŸ™‚

Baby Mooches N’ Loves
    Photobucket

We Hate The Camera Mom!!
    Photobucket
    Bugs and Beauties!!! YEAH!!
    Photobucket
    Adeline Reign Clavet is a DORK!! HEHE πŸ™‚
    Photobucket
    Keenan and his beautiful baby blues! πŸ™‚
    Photobucket
    Aren’t we toooo cute! Looks are deceiving…..they are buggers!! LOL πŸ™‚
    Photobucket

Scathach
    Participant

Good friends are like gold. Hard to come by and to be safeguarded. There’s someone who helped me out like that, too. I am deeply appreciative.
      Your kids are so cute! There’s mischief in those baby blues.
      AND the wizard’s pretty great, too.
      You lucked out!
      Congrats, enjoy it all!

Life is beautiful.

Awww, again, you’re very welcome dear <3
      It was no big deal ^_^

Glad your little 'uns like the TYs πŸ˜€

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.