fbpx

TF's stormy sea dragon on ebay, plus other stuff!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market TF's stormy sea dragon on ebay, plus other stuff!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

hey there! well, i finally put up another pyo dragon on ebay, this one inspired by this past winters’ choppy ocean on stormy days. i like to post the pics here as ebay muckys them up so!
      [img]
      the shading on him is really smooth, but the pics make it look a little choppy/mealy…hmm. my dad was really griping about trying to accurately capture colors on him, he found them very hard to photograph, like those troublemaking purples! he looks slammin’ in person though. really.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160113148085&rd=1&rd=1

i put up an empress in emerald as well, really pretty with teeny touch ups i did on her horn tips, otherwise in super shape.. i think i’m making a mistake selling her, but i’ll get killed if i keep too much!
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160113142269&rd=1&rd=1
      tomorrow night i will put up a peacock hatching emp, and young uni and maybe the gargoyle uni.. i’ll post links here as soon as they are up. i’m undecided on posting him as there is one up now.. πŸ˜• anyway, enjoy!

Tiffany
      Participant

Elena
        Participant

He looks great TF! Love the shading!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Very pretty, I’m very partial to “off” shades of green (which is why I love the jade Windstones but not emerald :lol:)!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Maria
            Participant

I love that dragon, tf. He’s beautiful and very natural-looking.

Jodi
              Participant

I like it too. I’m watching him. πŸ™‚

me wants! but probably wont get.
                i hope he sells well.

and i am saddened that you have to sell off htings you want. πŸ™

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

I REALLY like this one!!! Hehehe, he’ll fetch a good price if I have anything to do with it….;)….not that I would have anything to do with it…..can’t blame me…..*shifty eyes*……/incognito…../lurk

lets just say it. tfsculptures does a gorgeous selection of design, coloring and blending on her dragons. and they should fetch a good price to reflect it. πŸ™‚

I really like that PYO dragon as well. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Hehehe The Stealthy Dragonessjade vs. Blatant Trickster Nirvanacat13! Come see the action 6 days hence! LIVE on PayPerView!!

ROFLMAO

j/k πŸ˜‰ Luv U Dragoness!

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Hehehe The Stealthy Dragonessjade vs. Blatant Trickster Nirvanacat13! Come see the action 6 days hence! LIVE on PayPerView!!

ROFLMAO

j/k πŸ˜‰ Luv U Dragoness!
                    MAhahaha. That seriously made my day. Luv U 2. πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Glad to help πŸ˜‰ *bellybutton rape!*

*slaps Nirvana’s hand* back away and no one gets hurt. πŸ˜†

Tiffany
                      Participant

oh wow i’ve missed a bit on here i was at work! lol! thanks guys, i ‘m glad you can appreciate “different” colors, ones that are muted/natural ( i knew y’all would) i can’t say enough how much better he looks in person- it makes me nuts how the photos so choppy, especially the ebay ones, but rest assured whoever gets him, hes wicked cool- not to toot my own horn, but he just looks better in person, plain n simple. again we all know how that works. πŸ™‚ i thought rubies were gross til i saw one in person, now i loooove em!! this fella is my dads favorite too. in actuality, i do have another gray eyed, clear stoned dragon, so for the runner up its not out of the question if you wanted to have something similar or inspired by him.. if the original winner doesn’t mind………i don’t want to dissappoint anyone or devalue anyones’ win…. but it can be an option. πŸ™‚ awwwwww you guys are making me feel all frilly! 😳 lol! you made my day and brought a great end to my crazy work week! thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.