fbpx

Testing testing 123

Home Forums Miscellany Community Testing testing 123

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Nina
      Participant

Ok so I’ve finally started on the new website. It’s still needs alot of work and I’m just learning php so I’m still building the site up. I don’t have a pretty background or anything and I need to remove the ad for the php cart I’m using but I do have a few products online.
        Let me know what you think
        http://www.enchantmentsart.com/store/
        Does anyone know anything about php? And tips? The site is running and items can be ordered via PayPal I’m just having picture trouble. Oh and there are a few errors on the page like on the greeting.

Maria
        Participant

I like the layout. It’s not too crowded, and it’s easy to read. You will list more Windstones as you go, though, right?

Looks great so far.

Skigod377
          Participant

I like it! Soooo easy to navigate!

Nina
            Participant

thanks! Thats what I was hoping for a very very easy to use site. I shop alot online and I hate sites where you have to click and click to get to what you want. Oh yea I’ll be adding more Windstone I just don’t have alot instock right now.

Looks good so far.

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Looks good so far! Needs more colors….and your “Company Name” LoL

Patricia
                Participant

Wow, you have a young rainbow in stock? Be sure to tell Ski I think she wanted one.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Nina
                  Participant

Hey ski! I have one rainbow left. Thought about putting it up on E-bay….

Skigod377
                    Participant

enchantments wrote:

Hey ski! I have one rainbow left. Thought about putting it up on E-bay….

I do want it. 😀 Thank you Kep! You can Ebay it, though… that way I have a little while to save up some cash! 😆

Nina
                      Participant

cool if and when I e-bay it I’ll be sure to put a link in the flea market

Skigod377
                        Participant

enchantments wrote:

cool if and when I e-bay it I’ll be sure to put a link in the flea market

Hey… is the price on your site correct? Cuz if it is, I changed my mind. I’ll take it! *Ordered* Just an FYI, when I clicked on rainbow, it still showed me the peacock…

Nina
                          Participant

yea that’s the right price I never went up or anything. I’ll try to get this guy shipped today or Thursday. Sorry it showed the peacock I still don’t have a picture of the rainbow dragons. But I know which one you want! Plus I don’t have anymore peacock dragons LOL!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.