fbpx

Test paints; what factors decide on production?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Test paints; what factors decide on production?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

We could do simple Koi patterns if we used stencils.
      -maybe a gb edition of koi standing kirins.

!!!!!!!!! YES PLEASE!

Kim
      Blocked

What about other colours or patterns of kirins for grab bags as well as the koi? I am not personally into koi patterns but would love to acquire a Kirin in another colour or pattern. Which one is the standing Kirin, the pyo?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

The standing one is a new sculpt, not finished yet. It’s visible in the background of one of the new dragon statue photos

pipsxlch
          Participant

I think I remember reading that the new ‘fancy scale’ kirin was going to be PYO, but what about making it a grab bag instead? *ducks all the rotten eggs thrown at me*
            I don’t think it could be both PYO and grab bag/production, too hard to tell the factory from the talented home painted in the future. It would give the people who like grab bags a kirin (unless there’s another kirin planned for GBs?), and it is quite similar to the existing PYO.

Kiya
            Participant

There are two kirins being added.

One is the PYO sculpt with the fancier scales.

The other is the new baby who is standing on all four legs instead of sitting down. I believe Melody was referencing a grab bag for the standing baby.

Kim
              Blocked

Oh yeah I forgot about the kirin on all fours or when that would come out but that’s one of my favourites on the new sculpts so that would be awesome for production or grab bag colours I think!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.