fbpx

Terrorizing Turquoise

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Terrorizing Turquoise

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Funny

Christine
      Participant

My ultimate squeak is for a White Oriental Dragon (even though most people think the white ones are boring), because it would look just like Falcor from The Neverending Story. <3 <3 <3

I think white would be beautiful on the Oriental Dragons!

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

My ultimate squeak is for a White Oriental Dragon (even though most people think the white ones are boring), because it would look just like Falcor from The Neverending Story. <3 <3 <3

A white oriental sun would look like Falcor. A white oriental would look like Haku from spirited away.

Carolyn
          Participant

White with accent on legs would be pretty .

WolfenMachine
            Participant

A white oriental sun would look like Falcor. A white oriental would look like Haku from spirited away.

OMG Haku! I looove Spirited Away! I have to disagree though-a pale blue oriental would look like Haku in my opinion and the white would be Falcor.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

OMG Haku! I looove Spirited Away! I have to disagree though-a pale blue oriental would look like Haku in my opinion and the white would be Falcor.

Heheee. Love it!, But I have to say if you really wanted a Falcor dragon he would need a little bit of pink and lavander in him and lots of green interference flash (IMO 🙂 ). With that said I would love see a white Oriental dragon. But Turquoise would still be the definite win for me :).

Melody
                Keymaster

Wasn’t Falcor beige?

Melody
                  Keymaster

I like the white one from “Spirited away”.

Jasmine
                    Participant

Falcor was white with pink pearlescent scales:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                      By munyeechan at 2011-06-01

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I stand corrected! My appologies. I guess I personally picture him as a soft pale blue like the kirins that have been going on ebay, and because of shots like this:

And a watercolor a friend did for me back in 2004 depicted Haku as blue…

But other pictures depict him as being both white and blue

Carolyn
                        Participant

Voting for Lavender Pearl Orientals . That color knocked me out . Love it .

Melody
                          Keymaster

I stand corrected! My appologies. I guess I personally picture him as a soft pale blue like the kirins that have been going on ebay, and because of shots like this:

And a watercolor a friend did for me back in 2004 depicted Haku as blue…

But other pictures depict him as being both white and blue

I love him because he has chicken feet!

Hannah
                            Participant

I love him because he has chicken feet!

Hahaha!! He so does! I have actually never noticed that before, and I’ve seen Spirited Away at least a dozen times XD

Wolfen – I’ve always pictured Haku as a light bluegreen as well. I think for a white oriental to look like Haku, he would definitely have to have the teal accents though.

Falcor is definitely pink! I thought he was white but when I attempted to do a Kirin with Falcor scales, I found pictures and realized I was wrong! And he definitely would need green interference 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                              Participant

I’m sanding down the belly of the new Oriental dragon master now. We are gonna remake the molds and *hopefully* start producing them again – if the casting problems with this kind of rainbow shaped piece can be made a little better.
                                We got the Sun and Moon dragon coming along also…
                                So -is maybe possible!

Will they be production pieces ? I hope so . Even limited ones . I would love to have a Sun and Moon Oriental .

Misty
                                Participant

I really liked that sugar plum oriental that went on ebay awhile back. If I had the money for ebay pieces he would has been sooooo mine!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.