fbpx

Teas?

Home Forums Miscellany Food Teas?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

I love Golden Monkey from Teavana, and was sad that Starbucks destroyed the brand. Luckily I had bought a huge supply before the local store closed down.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Kim
      Blocked

I love tea too! I also love Bengal Spice that someone mentioned and I love chai teas and chai lattes! I have recently tried London Fog too and like it. I drink all kinds of tea, herbal, green, white, red, rooibos, sleepy teas, ginger, berry, etc.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
        Participant

Have any of you tea drinkers tried Davidson’s? They are organic. You can buy from their website, https://www.davidsonstea.com. I am not a tea drinker, but I love their spiced raspberry flavored tea. It’s an oolong, which I gather is milder than black tea. My mother was a tea drinker, and I bought some sampler box sets for her. She liked quite a few. They have four sampler “towers” of three boxes each. Each box has six tea bags (I think each a different flavor) in a category. For instance, tower #1 has honey teas, holiday teas, and dessert teas; while tower #2 has red, green & white teas.

I am not associated with Davidson’s – I just really love their spiced raspberry tea.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.