T.D.C.'s art

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion T.D.C.'s art

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, white kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard

Since I work so much, drawing takes a bit more time for me. But I’ve finally finished this one after about a month πŸ˜€ This is “screamer.” My camera was being a pain in the butt so the picture isn’t as good as I wanted it to be.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, white kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard

Maria
    Participant

I like the tears you put in the wings. Nice!

dragonmedley
      Participant

Oh, nice!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
        Participant

I like the scales! πŸ™‚

Mmloda
          Participant

Thats cool..I just love the dragon and the rocks he’s standing on… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Very nice! I think we should put together a book of artwork by the “Windstone Forums” since we have so many talented folks here. Great work! Keep it coming πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Thanks and I’m glad you guys like him!

I just finished this one today. Once again, camera was being weird…

Maria
              Participant

Nice shading.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Both of those dragons are cool. I like the second one’s pose. It looks like he contemplating something.

thanks for the comments everyone! still attempting to find time to do others. but I’ll post pics when they are finished. πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.