fbpx

Swap with me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

I am getting back into doing PYOs, so I’ve been digging through the pile of Windstone boxes and finding the ones with unpainted PYOs lurking in them, hiding amid all the boxes for the production Windstones I have on display. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway, since I have some on hand, and I really am kind of sad that I missed the fall swap, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a one-on-one swap with me.

I can do a griffin (though mine are both the old, soft feather design, but still, they’re perfectly good!) or a kirin, or a small dragon. Well, or a muse, if somebody wanted a very small swap. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s one example of a kirin I did a few years back.

You can find more examples of PYOs I’ve done right here.

I have even more over here. (My photography skills, alas, are worse than my painting skills, pardon the truly awful photos in there.)

I am nowhere as good as many of the wonderful folks here, but I think I do okay, and hopefully there is somebody else around at a similar skill level who would like to trade.

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Oh wow! Her body looks like a fossil!

Finding happiness again.

Kim
        Blocked

I didn’t enter the swap because I didn’t think I would have time but I may be able to do one now. I will have to see what my schedule is going to be like in Nov. if I would have time to paint a piece but if so I would do it. Is there anyone else who missed it who would want to join too? It could be like a mini swap if anyone else missed out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
          Participant

I wish I could, but between now and Christmas I think I will be just too busy…. Im not sure I can meet a deadline in the next 2 months, lol !

I would love to, but I just have so many commissions right there and nothing to really paint for a swap aside of a kitty griff I plan on keeping. ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe next time! And lovely work!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

SPark
            Participant

I didn’t enter the swap because I didn’t think I would have time but I may be able to do one now. I will have to see what my schedule is going to be like in Nov. if I would have time to paint a piece but if so I would do it. Is there anyone else who missed it who would want to join too? It could be like a mini swap if anyone else missed out.

I wouldn’t mind running a mini-swap for people who missed the “official” one. As far as deadlines go, there’s no reason we can’t extend it as far as people need. I’m in the mood to paint right now, so mine will probably be done pretty fast, but I don’t mind waiting on other people. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.