fbpx

Suprise Grab Bag Fat Cat Livestream!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Suprise Grab Bag Fat Cat Livestream!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Somebody said these were more time-consuming to paint that the last batch of cats, so that translates to more expensive. The Lady Cats were $60. As a totally uninformed guess … I would figure $90 to $95 for these if I were saving for them.

I’m freaked out that they’re going to be more than that, and out of my price range. When I asked about price on the live stream they used the word “steep” to describe the price. Wibble.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kiya
      Participant

Somebody said these were more time-consuming to paint that the last batch of cats, so that translates to more expensive. The Lady Cats were $60. As a totally uninformed guess … I would figure $90 to $95 for these if I were saving for them.

I’m freaked out that they’re going to be more than that, and out of my price range. When I asked about price on the live stream they used the word “steep” to describe the price. Wibble.

It’s definitely possible – those look like they were a fair bit of work.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Yeah, I’ve got an idea that $90-95 might be on the low end of the scale. I hope they’re no more than that, but my estimations of other recent GB’s have been low. We’ll see! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stormbreeze
          Participant

I hope they’re not too bad. However, it’s up to Windstone to pick their prices.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Oh, these are pretty! Hope i can afford one. It almost sounds like they’re going to be mini keeper steep in price. Maybe. *shrug*

rock-reader
              Participant

These crazy fat cats are fantastic and they would definitely be worth a “steep” price…but I won’t be able to get one if they are :(( I will just have to wait and hope for a plainer production piece I guess…
                But they sure are purdy!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
                Participant

Based on the Livestream, a lot of these cats have interesting color patterns and sparkles and don’t need the fish. Am I the only one who feels that way? I’m thinking of parameters for future GB cats.

Of course, Melody can paint things however she wants!

Stormbreeze
                  Participant

I certainly agree that the interesting patterns are lovely on their own, but I think the fish look good on all the cats. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
                    Blocked

Oh man, if the price is over $100, I would likely not be able to afford one. I am already thinking I may have to sell my lady cats to help raise money for a rental property deposit as we have to move at the end of the month.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

chibishiro12
                      Participant

I would not be surprised if they were mini keeper steep. I can’t afford one now anyway, so I guess it doesn’t matter to me ๐Ÿ˜›

But they are gorgeous. I love the fish designs, and would love to see them on poads in the future.

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

I’m not a massive fan of cats myself but I love these!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

With people reselling their pebbles at double, or even triple mark up I’m not surprised at the price tag. Hoping for a loud and bright one! I don’t dig the gold cats, so I’m hoping to not get one of those at least. I’d love one of the scenery ones!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

rock-reader
                          Participant

I am curious to see if the scenic ones go out along with the fishy cats or if they are held back for ebay…Love the fish cats. I can’t wait to see what I get!!

rachelled
                            Participant

I’m too picky for this kind of grab bag! I need one that has a colour I like, AND a betta on it..!

Oooh. I’ll have to keep an eye out in the classifieds I think. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                              Blocked

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.