fbpx

Sunshine between storms

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Sunshine between storms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Hope y’all aren’t too tired of snow pics 😳 but this was too pretty to miss. 6 inches of snow last night and another 12-18 inches expected before nightfall. You get the view from the front of the house… I can’t get into the backyard without snowshoes; it hits me at mid-thigh level 😯

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Where are you again? All we’ve gotten so far is lots and lots of wind! No snow, and now shiny!

I don’t know if we’re gonna actually get any snow this time.

Kyrin

Adaneth
        Participant

Oh, WOW! Idaho has been my ‘dream state’ for a long time, and this is not helping! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting these beautiful, snowy pics! I haven’t got enough of snow this winter yet. We usually have a lot of snow around here during the winter time but this year we had a lot of snow for… a couple of weeks, and then it suddenly started to rain and it all melted away within a day. And thus our Christmas was very black nature-wise.

Wow wow and wow!

lamortefille
          Participant

Beautiful pictures. πŸ˜€

Jasmine
            Participant

Great pics. I love it when the snow is still pristine. Ours gets dirty fast.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Where are you again? All we’ve gotten so far is lots and lots of wind! No snow, and now shiny!

I don’t know if we’re gonna actually get any snow this time.

Kyrin

I’m in Soda Springs which is about 30 min. past Lava Hot Springs. We’ve had really high winds as well; gusting up to about 40 mph. Apparently we live in a micro-climate and our weather is closer to what Jackson Hole experiences than Pocatello or Idaho Falls. Come on up and play! The kids can jump on the sled at the front porch and have a good long slide down the hill!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Did you know we are 187 miles apart in almost a straight line? I mean literally, if I go out on Hwy 30 and go 187 miles I’ll hit your town. Weird.

Perhaps we can arrange to both go to the Pocatello Zoo the same day, I have zoo membership, we can get together with the kids and tour the zoo, take lots of pics and have lunch together. Wanna plan that for spring sometime on a Saturday? I think that would be alot of fun don’t you?

Kyrin

twindragonsmum
                Participant

I think that’s a great idea! Check your calendar and let’s see what we can come up with. We’ve not visited the zoo in Pocatello. Feel free to PM me πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum

tdm

BDW
                  Participant

Great place where you live Twindragons but you are going to have to stop posting pictures from your place…The more I see the more I want to move there. Your pictures are beautiful! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Thanks guys! Let’s just have all our Windstone family move here. Think of the block parties we could have!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

pipsxlch
                      Participant

😯 😯 to a flatlander living well below the snowbelt. I never saw a mountain (or even biggish hill) or snow till I was 15; they still look unreal to me. How absolutely gorgeous, and thanks so much for sharing!

Lokie
                        Participant

Those photos are gorgeous! I love snow that hasn’t turned black due to cars, dirt, and pollution. Our snow never looks clean for long πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.