fbpx

Summertime!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Summertime!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

I just took the last of my finals today and aced them both! Aced the one I took the other day so I can safely say I’m done with these classes and ready to move on!

I’m looking forward to this summer–need to clear out some junk. Next summer I hope to be doing my internships. For once in a long time, I don’t have to worry about reading or researching something. It feels strange not having to do this and I almost don’t know what to do with myself. Give me time and I’ll take care of that.

I do plan to see the new Pirates movie and Harry Potter’s Deathly Hallows Part 2 and that’s the extent of my big plans. I may dig out a pyo and get creative. I’m just glad I got through another semester!

Adaneth
      Participant

Congrats on the great results and the upcoming free time! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Woot congrats, I know what a relief it can be to finish up with classes for the season. I’ve been on summer break for a week now and still can’t get over the novelty of having time to do stuff that isn’t homework ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve already gone through three novels, need to figure out a project for this summer hmmmm besides collecting more Windstones

dragonmedley
          Participant

Huge congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Good on ya Fern! I’m so proud of you! Make the most of your summer and, if you don’t mind, hit the beach for me one day and the Winchester Mystery House. Those are the things I miss most… Huge hugs!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜‰

tdm

Carolyn
              Participant

I want to see the new Pirates movie too . Enjoy your Summer .

…And the livin’ is easy. Lol. Congrats on the big break! You’ve done more than enough for one.

Stephanie
                Participant

Woo, congratulations! I teach 7th grade and tomorrow is our last day for the year! I’m going to miss my kids but I’m sooooo looking forward to the break!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.