fbpx

Sugar Plum Poads!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Sugar Plum Poads!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up! Check out Melody’s blog. Sugar Plum Poads are coming to the store, and they are freaking gorgeous! πŸ˜€

machineguts
      Participant

Adaneth
        Participant

I can’t wait! πŸ˜€ I was just thinking about a dark blue-eyed Poad in the shower this morning! Yay! πŸ˜€

machineguts
          Participant

Thinking about a dark blue-eyed Poad while having your morning shower can’t be wrong! πŸ˜†

Adaneth wrote:

I can’t wait! πŸ˜€ I was just thinking about a dark blue-eyed Poad in the shower this morning! Yay! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
            Participant

I blame it all on that gorgeous green-eyed one that showed up on eBay yesterday. πŸ˜‰ Not that I’m touching the bidding where it’s at now!

machineguts wrote:

Thinking about a dark blue-eyed Poadβ„’ while having your morning shower can’t be wrong! πŸ˜†

Adaneth wrote:

I can’t wait! πŸ˜€ I was just thinking about a dark blue-eyed Poadβ„’ in the shower this morning! Yay! πŸ˜€

machineguts
              Participant

Eeek I know! I was bidding on her but fell out of the race pretty quick. So I’ll stand in line for this one instead. πŸ˜€

Adaneth wrote:

I blame it all on that gorgeous green-eyed one that showed up on eBay yesterday. πŸ˜‰ Not that I’m touching the bidding where it’s at now!

Purplecat
                Participant

ah sigh….I like the pinkish purplish eyed one..but I’m in lack of funds. Same old story, lol. πŸ˜•

machineguts
                  Participant

That one is gorgeous. At first I chose the darker purple eyes, but now I’m leaning towards the lighter plum color. I like them both. Oy! 😈

purplecat wrote:

ah sigh….I like the pinkish purplish eyed one..but I’m in lack of funds. Same old story, lol. πŸ˜•

Jasmine
                    Participant

I wants!! I just hope I can get into the store when they come out. πŸ™„

lamortefille
                      Participant

Thanks for the heads up, MG. They are sweet! I hope Miss Mel makes a large batch so we can all get one. πŸ˜€

Anonymous

I saw that too, I dont have a Poad in any color…. Im very tempted to buy one of these! Very pretty, and I love the one with the purple eyes!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Nooooooo! A purple Poad and I’m broke πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ . It’s so unfair πŸ™ . One of my dream pieces is a purple Poad – and I’ll it seems I won’t be getting one πŸ™ .

Melissa
                            Participant

Absolutely gorgeous, but they make me feel hungry! πŸ˜†

Those colors are so rich and tasty and delicious! Alas, at an estimated $66 per lb, Plum Poad is a little out of budget…

*OM NOM NOM!*

(Yes, bad, bad Maplecarver! πŸ˜† )

siberakh1
                              Participant

Those do look cool (not sure if I will be able to afford one right now – I need to recover from the holidays… maybe I can get one as a birthday present from my parents… maybe? I can haz windstone plz? 😳 ). I think they would look kind of neat with both colored eyes, like bi-eyed little poads. πŸ™‚

Morrigan
                                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Those do look cool (not sure if I will be able to afford one right now – I need to recover from the holidays… maybe I can get one as a birthday present from my parents… maybe? I can haz windstone plz? 😳 ). I think they would look kind of neat with both colored eyes, like bi-eyed little Poadβ„’s. πŸ™‚

That would solve the eye debate. ^_^ Or perhaps they could be available in both eye-colours to keep us all happy lol! I’m rooting for purple though. *Crosses fingers*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.