fbpx

Stuffed Pegasus~Updated w/link

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Stuffed Pegasus~Updated w/link

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Nina
      Participant

So I know not many people voted pegasus but I had one started and my mom bugged me to finish it. I’m really bad about starting something and never getting it done. I have some sculptures and paintings that are like 2 years old LOL anyway here are a few pics of the pegasus she’s a gypsy vanner

I feel like she’s missing something maybe it’s just me. I added the necklace to give her some sparkle….

Maria
        Participant

She doesn’t look like she’s missing a thing! She looks great.

Copper83
          Participant

She looks great! Are you going to sell her? I can’t wait to see the griffin.

I don’t think it is missing anything either. Is there a way to darken the white wings?

Nina
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I don’t think it is missing anything either. Is there a way to darken the white wings?

I’ll take some better pictures outside. I think the wings look really white because of the flash. The body & the wings are about the same color.
              Oh & I’ll be listing her on E-bay this Friday.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Wow!!! She’s lovely!!! 😀

siberakh1
                Participant

I can’t see any pics 🙁

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Totaly cool!

If you can’t see the pics, it’s probably your firewall settings, or your privacy settings….

siberakh1
                    Participant

Yeah, I work for a company contracted to work at a big corporate place, so yeah… big firewalls. I’m all alone at night in my building, save for a janitor or two and the large amounts of turbines in the other end of the building I don’t have to deal with. I’ll have to look tomorrow morning when I’m home and I get up.

I want to know how to do this it looks like it could be fun, she does look great.

Nina
                      Participant

Well I got a few more pictures and got her listed on e-bay
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290092849990
                        Wish me luck!

Nina
                        Participant

ruffian wrote:

I want to know how to do this it looks like it could be fun, she does look great.

Well it’s hard to explain. You make a stuffed animal like you normally would but with out detail or fur and then you use a special needle to “poke” the wool on top which makes like a felt….then you can sculpt the wool to make shapes and forms it’s odd & I really don’t get how it works myself. And yes it’s very fun but I’ve stuck myself a few times with the needles!

siberakh1
                          Participant

Now I see her (I’m home on my pc)! She looks awesome!

Good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.