fbpx

Stripe Plague!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Stripe Plague!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author

travistie wrote:

I’m pretty sure DZ said that it is a wolf-horse, and it is a she. She has claws and fangs.
    Not sure where the stripes come from. Maybe it’s a combination of all 3 animals?

That would be a wolf-horse, and she is a creature of my own creation, as well as something I use to signify myself. She is an unholy cross of large feline, and disgruntled horse all topped off with a set of partial stripes. She is a bright coppery brown with black points, and green eyes. Why then “wolf-horse”? She’s called that because she has fangs originating from teeth that actually exist in a horse – basically elongated tushes, or “wolf’s teeth”.

Plus, wolf-horse sounds better than cat-horse.

As far as why exactly she has stripes… is another story entirely.

Suzanne
    Participant

I’ve never gotten a fuzzy, but hopefully I will get some of the stipey plague

“Wonders to herself if someone is going to get bogged down with drawing quick Zorse pictures.”

Oh, did I just type that? 8)

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Ah, thank you for the explanation, Dark Zorse! It makes sense to me now. Wolf-horse. Cool. πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

That is so cool, Zorse! Thanks for taking the time to do that – I’ll be adding another signature to my orders from now on. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
          Participant

Thank you DZorse!!! I got a Zorse on my box!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

travistie wrote:

Here’s what I got on my Silver Kinglet box from yesterday.
              Check it ->

πŸ˜† Toooo cool! πŸ˜€

Travistie
              Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

travistie wrote:

I’m pretty sure DZ said that it is a wolf-horse, and it is a she. She has claws and fangs.
                Not sure where the stripes come from. Maybe it’s a combination of all 3 animals?

That would be a wolf-horse, and she is a creature of my own creation, as well as something I use to signify myself. She is an unholy cross of large feline, and disgruntled horse all topped off with a set of partial stripes. She is a bright coppery brown with black points, and green eyes. Why then “wolf-horse”? She’s called that because she has fangs originating from teeth that actually exist in a horse – basically elongated tushes, or “wolf’s teeth”.

Plus, wolf-horse sounds better than cat-horse.

As far as why exactly she has stripes… is another story entirely.

So what does the diet of a wolf-horse consist of besides beer? πŸ˜†

travistie wrote:

Wolf-horses have very wide and varied diets… But the best things to feed a wolf-horse (to get on it’s good side) are beer, steak, carrots, kalmata olive bread, raw oysters, strawberries, and game meat of any kind.

If you really want to get on a wolf-horses good side, you can easily bribe with dark chocolate, or tequila.

Travistie
                Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

travistie wrote:

Wolf-horses have very wide and varied diets… But the best things to feed a wolf-horse (to get on it’s good side) are beer, steak, carrots, kalmata olive bread, raw oysters, strawberries, and game meat of any kind.

If you really want to get on a wolf-horses good side, you can easily bribe with dark chocolate, or tequila.

Good to know! πŸ˜€

travistie wrote:

dark_zorse wrote:

travistie wrote:

Good to know! πŸ˜€

HAHAHAHA Awesome ,, DZ you are too cute <3
                  Maybe i will get one soon * smiles*

Maria
                  Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

travistie wrote:

With the exception of game meat, that sounds like my horse. πŸ˜›

Purplecat
                    Participant

😯 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Suzanne
                      Participant

My silver royal hatchlings arrived, no plague for me πŸ˜₯

Jodi
                        Participant

I got one on my box, and I didn’t even say “May the zorse be with you!” It’s real cute: just the head of the dz.

However, I like to reuse boxes to ship stuff, and now I can’t use that one. So, no more for me, thanks. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.