fbpx

Strawberry Shortcake Vintage Mini Collection

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Strawberry Shortcake Vintage Mini Collection

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kiera
    Participant

I have the following for sale. I will consider offers, and will consider trades! I collect Windstones and My Little Pony, and river otter stuff (plush and fine figures mostly).

Though I would prefer to sell…

Prices on some are marked. Others will be make an offer. Pictures of all are in my photobucket account:

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/RandomClutter/library/

ALL FIGURES COME FROM A SMOKE FREE, PET FREE HOME! (I asked the previous owners if they had any smoke/pets, and the answer was no.)

Prices are in Canadian Dollars. Shipping costs are extra. They will be securely packaged and shipped in a box.

1/ Deluxe Figure: Crepe Suzette with Eclair (stove is missing). Many paint rubs. $10
      2/ Strawberry Shortcake and Custard on a Sailboat. Sail is missing. Boat has a couple of small dings on the ‘sticks’. Figure has beautiful face paint, with some rubs to the following areas: the green map, toe of one shoe, edge of spyglass, strawberry on top of her had, and ribbon on her hat. $35
      3/ Lemon Meringue and Frappe Working at the Sewing Machine. Machine is perfect. Figure has a few stray marks on her hat, and a rub underneath the red seat. $50
      4/ Plum Pudding in her Nightie with Eldeberry Owl on a Pile of Books. Small rubs to the tuft and leaf on her hat, the tips of her shoes, Elder’s hat, and the edges and tips of the books. $50
      5/ Lem and Ada with Sugarwoofer. Multiple age spots. Also rubs to lem’s hat, ada’s socks, lem’s heel. $75
      6/ Apricot and Hopsalot Play at the Vanity. Vanity excellent, base excellent. Rubs to the following areas: Hop’s foot and nose, edge of one shoe. $75
      7/ Almond Tea and Marza Panda Having Tea Under a Parasol. Mat and Table and Parasol in excellent condition. Small rub to the edge of one shoe, and a tiny rub to the tip of one chopstick. $125
      8/ Mint Tulip and Marsh Mallard with her Flower Cart. Cart excellent. Rubs to the following spots: All along the edge of her hat, and to the leaves on top. A few dings around the edges of her shoes. Duck has rubs to beak and tail. $35
      9/ Peach Blush Holding Fan with Melonie Belle. Tiny rub to edge of hat, small rubs on leaves, one tiny rub back of dress (on edge), one heel, rubs on lamb’s hoof tips, ear tip, across nose. $125
      10/ Almond Tea Sitting on a Cushion with Marza Panda. Alot of rubs and possibly chew marks to the tassle and panda’s foot. $50
      11/ Strawberry Shortcake on a Rocking Horse. Horse has a rub on one side-berry. Figure has rubs on the sides of her legs/boots. $35
      12/ Strawberry Shortcake on a Tricycle. Three tiny chips on the leaves on the side. $50.

The rest – make an offer!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.