fbpx

Stolen Lap Dragon — RECOVERED!! (now with pix – pg 4)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Stolen Lap Dragon — RECOVERED!! (now with pix – pg 4)

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

YAY!!!!!!! 8) :hi: 8)

Jasmine
      Participant

Yay!! Glad she’s home and safe.

darjeb
        Participant

That’s wonderful news and she is a beauty glad you got her back safely and in one piece

Jodi
          Participant

I’m glad she got to you. She’s pretty.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Haha, the minute I got her out of the box and started examining her under the light, I thought, “Gee, Ski would *love* this dragon!” ::laughs:: So,

I’d never sell her, but if the raffle prize is ever something I can’t live without, I’d consider giving her away (to preserve my chances at the raffle) or trading her for another raffle item (or a White Spectral/Rising Spectral, or other rare beastie)… Either way, you’d be the first person I contacted! ::grins:: So, y’know, if Melody puts a Twilight or Blue Pearl Lap up on Ebay or something, PM me! Because while I do love her, I’m pretty sure that between pink and blue, I’d opt for the latter.

(She looks SO GOOD, though, sitting between my Gold and my Ruby Lap dragons!)

skigod377 wrote:

Freaking awesome. Both that she showed up and the pictures. I love her. Should you ever decide to sell…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Oh! She’s gorgeous! Reminds me of cotton candy… Glad she finally made it home!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.