fbpx

Still the best

Home Forums Miscellany Community Still the best

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Mondays can be a tough way to start a week. I can’t sleep so I thought I would try to start off the week on a positive note. Since I was thinking about Windstone I thought I would post about them.

I don’t think I have ever run across more amazing business owners than Melody and John. Their generosity of spirit constantly humbles me and their honesty in dealing with issues is an inspiration. I just wish they knew how much respect and trust they have among forum members – not to mention appreciation for giving us a place to commune with other collectors!

The staff of Windstone is second to none in customer service, in my opinion. I know I put the fan in fanatic but I have always been treated with professionalism and humor no matter whom I’ve contacted. The entire staff seem to put 150% effort into every thing they do. I just want them to know that I truly appreciate everything they do.

Last, but certainly not least, are the forum members. You guys are, simply, the best. Recently one forum member did something incredibly generous and nice for me (I don’t know if she would want the details shared) but it was just one act in a long line of kindnesses that you have all shown me. I know of no other forum that rallies around distressed members the way this forum does. Do we have the occasional fight? Sure, every family fights. And we are a family. So I hope that people remember all the great things about the forum and try to forget the sometimes not so great moments.

I hope everybody has a great start to the week – and if you wanted to share a happy memory about the forum that would be awesome!

Anonymous

Can’t sleep either huh?

SNUGGLEFEST TIME! πŸ˜‰
      cause we all love each other soooooooo muchy lovey yes we do… yes we dooooo oooo

I dont ever sleep at night, yet I missed this…damn sewing!!1

But I fully agree ddvm!!

dragonmedley
      Participant

Ditto! It’s morning for me, though πŸ˜€ Have a great week!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

What a great post. And I agree 150% πŸ˜€ Hope you have a lovely Monday

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Same for me, ddvm! Y’all became my family when we moved to Idaho and I knew no one. Thanks for all the love and support you’ve shown me, guys. You don’t know how much that means to me! Happy Monday!

twindragonsmum :hi:

tdm

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I love to come on here and see how everyone’s doing! You guys are truly great, and Windstone is a great business to patronize. Thanks, ddvm, for reminding us of this, and please have a great week!

darjeb
            Participant

AMEN they are the greatest

Starbreeze
              Participant

Windstone is the best!! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                Participant

Ditto to all that. Lubs you guys!!

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Absolutely! What other company does things like sending fuzzies with your order. My boss gets a big kick out of this every time I open a package. πŸ˜†

Sometimes, it’s the little things that companies do to show that they appreciate their customers. Replacing lost eyes, changing orders, running a forum… heck, simply asking our opinion!

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

I wholeheartedly agree–Windstone and this forum are the best! I love the way members rally to cheer someone up when they are down and to pitch in when they need help. I personally like smaller forums like this one–Facebook and MySpace is just too big. I get overwhelmed with ‘crowds’ but this forum is just the right size. Enjoy reading about and sharing various events in my life with everyone. Yes, yes–it is the best! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

GROUP HUG!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Katherine
                        Participant

I am still on here even though you guys don’t see me as much. 😳 But I agree wholeheartedly with what is said here!! *HUGS*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.