fbpx

Still Looking for Dinosaurs

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Still Looking for Dinosaurs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

I am still looking for the last two Dinosaurs to complete my colllection. I still need the Hatching T-Rex and the Baby Triceratops. Please let me know if you see these for sale anywhere! Thanks!

Here are the ones I have so far…Thanks to everyone who helped me so far!

Megan
        Participant

Aww, they are cute! Tho the hatching protoceratops looks like he may be plotting something… I’ll keep an eye out for the other two for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Jodi
          Participant

There is also a Hatching Galapagos Turtle which looks nice with this set (since turtles are dinosaurs too really). Did you want that one too?

Zelda
            Participant

So cute! Is that blue interference paint on the Velociraptor’s claws?

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Zelda wrote:

So cute! Is that blue interference paint on the Velociraptor’s claws?

Dude, the Velo is huge too! Literaly life size! Miss Melody went and had a hayday with the blue/purple interference on him ๐Ÿ˜‰

Grats on your collection so far!

keschete
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

There is also a Hatching Galapagos Turtle which looks nice with this set (since turtles are dinosaurs too really). Did you want that one too?

Yes…I love the Windstone hatching eggs more than any other Windstone. If I could find the hatching tortise, I would love it! Do you have one?

Jodi
                  Participant

I have one, but I’m not selling it. ๐Ÿ™‚ I was just wondering, so I can keep my eyes open for that too. They come up on Ebay once in a while.

Plan on spending about $50-60 for one tho. Sometimes you can find them less.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.