fbpx

Stephanie's Sales – Dragons Pg. 5

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Stephanie's Sales – Dragons Pg. 5

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Little bump. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
      Participant

Here’s my Calypso Dragon! I adore his colors, and he took me forever to do. Lots of little details, with blending on the wings, and other areas painted one scale at a time. Plus I changed my mind so many times I had to go back and repaint him about five times. πŸ˜€

He’s painted in greens, blues and white, with some black flecks that were accidental, but I ended up liking. He has light blue eyes and an olivine stone.

He also comes with this lovely piece I painted in his colors, so he’s got his own bling. πŸ˜†

Forgive the pictures, my camera was very low on juice.

I decided to keep him. πŸ˜€

Amanda
        Participant

Oh he’s adorable! I must have missed him in the PYO board but I just love the little spots of blue on his face, and the swirls on his horns look really good! If I hadn’t gotten my credit card in debt with my last several Windstones I’d totally go for this guy πŸ™ Good luck selling!

Stephanie
          Participant

Eleu wrote:

Oh he’s adorable! I must have missed him in the PYO board but I just love the little spots of blue on his face, and the swirls on his horns look really good! If I hadn’t gotten my credit card in debt with my last several Windstones I’d totally go for this guy πŸ™ Good luck selling!

Thanks! πŸ˜€ I love doing swirls. My next one might end up being nothing but swirls. πŸ˜†

Stephanie
            Participant
              Maria
              Participant

Good luck selling, Stephanie. The little dragon turned out pretty.

Stephanie
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good luck selling, Stephanie. The little dragon turned out pretty.

Thanks! πŸ˜€

No offers on him yet, so he’s still available! I’ll probably put him up on ebay in a few days, if there aren’t any bites here. Hehe. Until then, he’s looking cute on my desk. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

Alright, Calypso is up on ebay! πŸ˜€

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150243792179

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Good luck! He looks beautiful!

Stephanie
                      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Good luck! He looks beautiful!

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                        Participant

Little bump. πŸ˜€ My Cirrus griffin has about 4 hours left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150242328143

Stephanie
                          Participant

I think I’m going to keep these two PYOs – at least for a while. I do like them. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                            Participant

Giving this a little bump.

I will look at offers below the starting price on these too, and trades. Thought I’d throw that out there.

πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                              Participant

My rainbow curlie is for sale! I grabbed him when he was listed as being the last one in the store, because I knew someone would want him. To be fair, I’ve put him on ebay. He comes with his fuzzy!

Any profit made will go to the Buy-Stephanie-A-Test-Paint fund, whose missions include (but are not limited to), encouraging legislation to stop people from talking on their cell phones in elevators, harsher penalties for people in the left lane who pull so far forward that the people in the right turn lane can’t see if it’s clear enough to go, because someone drives a huge lifted truck and I have a Geo Storm, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150250162955

Happy bidding! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                                Participant

I’ll invest in your fund! Sounds like a worthy cause! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.