fbpx

Stephanie's PYOs – "Bisbee Twilight" Keeper pg 3.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Stephanie's PYOs – "Bisbee Twilight" Keeper pg 3.

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

He’s beautiful!! He turned out so great Stephanie! πŸ˜€ I love what you have him holding too – what type of stone is that? It’s lovely!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
      Participant

He’s beautiful!! He turned out so great Stephanie! πŸ˜€ I love what you have him holding too – what type of stone is that? It’s lovely!

Thank you! And that’s actually a piece of glass from a stained glass store we have here in town. You can go buy their awesome scrap glass for really cheap, and that red one was perfect for wrapping. πŸ˜€

Hannah
        Participant

Thank you! And that’s actually a piece of glass from a stained glass store we have here in town. You can go buy their awesome scrap glass for really cheap, and that red one was perfect for wrapping. πŸ˜€

Ohhh.. wow!! That’s some beautiful stained glass! The layering of reds in it mimics a natural stone perfectly! How cool πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.