fbpx

Status of Shipping the Grab Bag Baby Unicorns 8-19-16

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Status of Shipping the Grab Bag Baby Unicorns 8-19-16

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I thought I’d let you know that its taking a while to get the Grab Bag Baby Unicorns sold on August 16th out the door. There are about 30 more that will be shipped Monday August 22nd (I hope).

The store did act up a little during the Baby Unicorn Stampede resulting in some people receiving a “check out” screen after they had already checked out and paid – checking out again on this page resulted in an additional order being placed and paid for. (Surprise!) I have tried to email a couple of people regarding this problem and have not heard back from them – If you are suspicious that you may have ordered more than once, please check your Paypal account to see if an extra payment was made to us.

We have fewer extra “reserve” unicorns than we have people who missed them entirely. If you emailed me hoping to be able to buy one, I have your name. I haven’t decided how to handle that – if it will be first come first serve – or all the names will go into a hat raffle style.

I believe that the store-generated email messages are still not being delivered to those with AOL email addresses – if you are wondering if your order has been “completed” and have a AOL address – look at your paypal payment, if it went out the USPS tracking number will be attached to your paypal payment record (they may be attached on USPS First Class International packages now as well!).

Thank you everyone for your patience!
      Enjoy those adorable little unicorns!

Susie
      Keymaster

In the message above – I typed the word “regarding” between “people” and “This” in the 2nd paragraph and it does not show! Its there. I changed it to “about” and that wouldn’t show either. Gaaa! I’ve found an invisible font…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.