fbpx

Starshine, Griffin PYO SOLD!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Starshine, Griffin PYO SOLD!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Purplecat
      Participant

Also taking offers…This one was really meant to be paired with Sunbeam… Let me know what you think!

keschete
        Participant

Even prettier….but I bought that #23 BEP OW….sooo I am tapped out for now. If you don’t have any real offers…let me know and next month, I will take him…

I can’t imagine that someone won’t scoop him up…the one I bought is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Maria
          Participant

Pretty, but I prefer sunbeam. It’s kind of hard to tell all the details on this one because of the flash.

what colors are in there. it is a little hard to tell.

Heather
            Participant

Urk, the flash seems a little bright. I like what I do see. The transitions from dark gray to pale give him a really neat sense of depth; I hope I’m not being fooled by the flash. I wish I could see him in the sun. I like the combination of blue and purple that you used, and the way those colors were included in a more subtle way on the body. He’s very handsome and a fitting counterpart for the Sunbeam!

Purplecat
              Participant

He has a bluish silver “mane” area and the secondary feathers on his wings have the same colors and they messed with my flash horribly… His main colors are black, silver blue and a dark transparent midnight blue over alot of him so he’s the colors of a night sky with “starshine” silver on his “mane” and some of his wing area. His primary feathers are an incredibly dark sorta metallic midnight blue. He’s awesome in person but doesnt photo so well…Ember photos great but her colors are slightly more subtle in person….odd.

Oh, yay!! The pic of starshine and sunbeam together is up in the gallery!!! Check it out..although still had flash trouble with starshine…

😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.