fbpx

Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Wow Riversgrace! I have been reading the exchanges between you, Melody and
    the other forum folks and it is such a beautiful thing! I am so glad you
    won the huskies that look like your husky girls. Congrats on the baby too.
    My baby boy is now 5 years old. Hugs Dee

Riversgrace
    Participant

That is such a beauitiful team!!!!!!!! And is it just me, or does the one on the far left look a tad like Autumn……so HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to copy the markings on your dogs for a couple of them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you…I am so thankful you thought they were beautiful enough to model for you!!!!

Dee, Hugs back! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have an 8 year old son, a 4 year old daughter, an 18 month old son, and a baby girl that is coming on monday ๐Ÿ™‚ 5 is a great age, old enough to have good conversations, but still lil snuggle~sauruses

Kristi
      Participant

I think there were more than 3 husky wolf councils made, cause I have one and nobody ever asked me about selling it. BTW, did you get that one that was just on ebay?

Rachel
        Participant

Yay! I was wondering if you won it. Congrats!

Riversgrace
          Participant

Kgronski…Hm, I was only aware that there were 3….I would LOVE a picture of yours! ๐Ÿ™‚ I like seeing them all. Yes I did win the one that was just on Ebay. Perhaps are you the owner of the one that was smashed in a curio cabinet accident? Because I know it was at the ‘doctors’ so I never asked about it.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I knew there were three. I have one, Jackidd won the one Melody donated to my husky rescue and there was a third one. However, I though Melody only painted the three. Now I want to which number you have.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

lamortefille
              Participant

Huge Congrats on the win and your new baby! ๐Ÿ˜€

Riversgrace
                Participant

Well there can only be 3 so he/she has to have the third one, because the one I just won was number 4… Setsuna…which number do you have? Which number does Jacki have?

Woot woot!!!! Congrats!!!!

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Melody thank you so much!!!!! I got the team from the UPS guy the minute I pulled in the drive way this afternoon coming home from the hospital! They are stunning! They now reside over my cat free bedroom on my dresser. Thank you thank you thank you so very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.