fbpx

Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

Melody, I am squeaking as loud as I can for you to put another Husky Team Wolf Council Lamp on Ebay. I have contacted all 3 people who own one (since there were only 3 made) and of course with such a beautiful piece noone is willing to part with theirs. I was noticing some differences in the ones you painted. There is only 1 I haven’t seen…Have you ever done one with a white husky, and more red and whites in the team? I would love to see a team with a pure white, and some reds in there with the black and whites. I have been dreaming of one and wanting one so very bad I just had to re-bring it up. I bought the regular wolf council lamp and have it on my mantle, but my real wish is to be able to get the Husky Team that you created. Is this ever going to be possible?

On another note…

Thank you so much for putting more sable husky candle lamps into the store. My husband got me one when I was very ill this summer with the pregnancy, and I bought one and gave it to Chuck and her husband Jon who run Husky Camp in LA. Thank you for making more so that I could make them feel as special as they are to me. I don’t know if you saw Autumn’s story in the community forum or not, but they did their best to save her siblings but were unable to. Her Mother got adopted though and went to her new home this weekend though! They refused to take my money because the baby is due very soon (I offered to pay their vet bill) so I had to send them something to let them know how I felt about such rare and precious friends they are. I have you to thank for giving me that opprotunity. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for having those restocked.

Melody
      Keymaster

We painted some spirit wolf candle lamps with that white trim on them, but this batch was supposed to be Wolves not huskies. The huskies are redder, have sharper face markings and a white head spot. We have more that are unpainted , we could do those like huskies.

Riversgrace
        Participant

I would love that! I know you get 5 million requests a day, but I had to ask the curiosity got to me! I will just have to keep my eyes peeled for one of the ‘Husky Team’ wold counsel candle holders…I think there were only 3 made? I will keep my eyes on the store and ebay in case you paint some more of the husky anythings ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for the reply Melody! ๐Ÿ™‚

Riversgrace
          Participant

Edited my original post…

Riversgrace
            Participant

Melody please read my edited original post at the top. Thank you. :bigsmile:

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Riversgrace, I will squeak (or maybe Howl in this case?) along with you! I’d love to have one of these sled team candle lamps too. The one setsuna wolf posted a picture of in the Calander thread is beautiful. I love the pearly white-blue snow. A blue votive would be lovely with it as well. I’m squeaking for more than one! ๐Ÿ˜€ I know there will be more than just the two of us interested in one if it were to go to ebay (or the store)

Trava
                Participant

We could deluge you w/ husky pics for paint/color ideas. It’d be pretty sweet if i could get a husky council of wolves lamp with each husky painted in the colors of my crew.

Riversgrace
                  Participant

I could even email a picture of every husky we have rescued this past year…which was a final total with the one we have now named Bones (someone kicked him as a 10 week old puppy and broke his leg) of 126 huskies that have been at our rescue this year alone lol so have seen/photographed all kinds! I am so happy people are squeaking with me! <3 & hugs!!!!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I think the spirit wolf candle lamp painted as a red husky would be lovely.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I will squeak for this as well!! I love huskies and wolves they are my favorite animal, I love the fact that you are involved in a husky rescue. I live in FL so I do not know any close by that I could volunteer at. ๐Ÿ™

Melody
                      Keymaster

We could deluge you w/ husky pics for paint/color ideas. It’d be pretty sweet if i could get a husky council of wolves lamp with each husky painted in the colors of my crew.

Yes! I love to see husky colors! I think they are the most beautiful dogs in the world.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I will paint more Wolf councils as husky teams soon as I can! Pure white and red. Got it.

Riversgrace
                          Participant

Melody, you just made my day! I will keep my eyes peeled like grapes for it! <3 Today was rather disappointing with the auction going the way it did at Cat House so this was just what I needed to lift my spirits! ๐Ÿ™‚

Riversgrace
                            Participant

AAArrroooo roo rooroororooorooo…lol By no means do I want to put any pressure on you Melody. My situation is that I am going in for my C-section on the 21st of this month to have my lil girl ( Lula ), and I will be in the hospital from the 21st till the 23rd since they make routine c-sections stay 3 whole days. I am worried that if the Husky Team were to come out on ebay while I was in the hospital I wouldn’t have a chance to win her ( which I have quite a sum set back just for this piece ) My question is do you think the Team would be done before or after she gets here? I don’t care when you would put it out, I just don’t want to be in the hospital and miss the chance of a lifetime. I just had to ask, and I hope I don’t upset you by doing so.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I would hunt the auction for you if you need me to. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.