fbpx

Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeaking my Husky Rescuing Heart out!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

AAArrroooo roo rooroororooorooo…lol By no means do I want to put any pressure on you Melody. My situation is that I am going in for my C-section on the 21st of this month to have my lil girl ( Lula ), and I will be in the hospital from the 21st till the 23rd since they make routine c-sections stay 3 whole days. I am worried that if the Husky Team were to come out on ebay while I was in the hospital I wouldn’t have a chance to win her ( which I have quite a sum set back just for this piece ) My question is do you think the Team would be done before or after she gets here? I don’t care when you would put it out, I just don’t want to be in the hospital and miss the chance of a lifetime. I just had to ask, and I hope I don’t upset you by doing so.

No pressure?? Good grief! Gad, ok as soon asI am done signing these poad pads, I will paint a wolf council candle lamp or two, IF we have castings.. not sure we do, but I will look.

Kiya
      Participant

I think she was saying before OR after was fine. Just please don’t do it while she’s in the hospital. πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
        Participant

Oh see! πŸ™ I didn’t want anyone to miss understand πŸ™ I wasn’t trying to put pressure on you to make one…I just wanted to make sure that if one happened to already be in the works that i might get a hint because of being in the hospital i didn’t want to miss it. I’m very sorry it came out wrong πŸ™ after is plenty fine, I am just happy you might make another…definitely was not trying to get you to rush one at all. I am so sorry it came out that way…I would never rush an artist to do anything! I just thought to ask to get a hint in case it happened to come out when i was in the hospital. I’m sorry that I made it seem like I wanted to rush you πŸ™

Total horomones going right now that I am so crying that I upset you Melody, I would never do anything like that, nor would I ever try and pressure you into painting anything. I would never be that rude and I am so very sorry if I hurt your feelings or upset you. I’m sorry πŸ™

Misty
          Participant

Nothing like a good case of the weepies while pregnant >.< HUGZ I don't think Lady Melody was upset, so no worries be happy :bigsmile:

Melody
            Keymaster

I painted a few, I can paint more. They are really fun to paint. I just love husky markings. I think they have the best markings of all dogs… anyway, there will be one on ebay soon, if you miss that one I have painted more.

Riversgrace
              Participant

I promise you, I will not be missing it. lol I am so crying right now lol…silly prego horomones. Melody, I hope you accept my apology. I never meant to rush you into this, or put pressure on you to do one. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for painting one. Hugs n howls!

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

YOUR DOGGIES ARE ON EBAY!!

Riversgrace
                  Participant

OMGGGGG~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riversgrace
                    Participant

That is such a beauitiful team!!!!!!!! And is it just me, or does the one on the far left look a tad like Autumn……so HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!

Misty
                      Participant

:bigsmile: Glad she had time to do some of these! Melody must paint like a hurricane O.O

Riversgrace
                        Participant

I know right! She paints so detailed! Fast is not the word for it! I can’t wait to see the other ones too! I hope I win this one!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I just saw them and I was like OHHHHH!! I have to tell Riversgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Riversgrace
                            Participant

lol I love you too Drag0n πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                              Participant

And I am loving the fact that she painted more than one, so other people can get one too…I don’t want to be selfish. I am only going after one, so hoping I win this one, then I get to see the others as they come on ebay πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

good luck!

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.