fbpx

Squeaking for Serpentine Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeaking for Serpentine Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Hi Melody πŸ™‚

This is a squeak post, for more Serpentine colored dragons, perhaps in limited production so that some of us less well-off members have a fighting chance for them XD

The male dragon looks AMAZING in this color!! The purple accents compliment the green perfectly! Would this be a color that would be tough to do as limited production, or would it be possible? Thanks!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Yeah, I like the colors on the male much better than the way they translated on the curlie.

Hannah
        Participant

Indeed! I do like the curlie (though I don’t own him because I already have a toasted pearl), I really like the green with gold.. but with the violet added, this scheme really just pops! It’s definitely part of my squeek to have those purple accents πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

Double Squeak!
            I LOVE the Serpentine scheme! :love: I have loved everything that I have seen it on! I would melt if I saw Serpentine dragons or Kirins (DROOL!) in the store. :bigsmile:

Hannah
            Participant

OMG yes to the Kirins too!! The gold/violet color would look AWESOME on their fur, with shiney green scales πŸ˜€

Copper83
              Participant

I’m hoping to see the Emperor in Serpentine.

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I’m hoping to see the Emperor in Serpentine.

I could get behind that. I’m happy to see Emperors in ANY new color.

There still needs to be an Amethyst Emperor first though.

Misty
                  Participant

Wow, this guy is pretty! This would make an awesome LP color.

Rachel
                    Participant

I totally concur with Hannah!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

I like both Serpentine colors, but Copper Serpentine has the edge for me.

Though to be fair, I love anything with copper πŸ™‚

Hannah
                        Participant

Squeaking for Serpentine some more!!

Also curious if this is a color that is feasible for limited production? I know Sand was mentioned to be particularly tough, but I’m hoping serpentine can be done πŸ™‚

Eric
                          Participant

I’ll add my vote to more serpentine dragons! I really like my curlie! πŸ™‚

diane
                            Participant

More Serpentine!!!!!!!!!!specially male dragon—SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.