fbpx

Squeak Votes on Indigo

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Squeak Votes on Indigo

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Pam

I should take a picture of them together. The indigo is two shades of blue. Peacock is lighter and has many more colors. I think peacock is also painted primarily, or entirely, with different interference colors over black, and indigo isn’t painted using any interference colors. It’s just strait dark blue and cyan. But I think a color like emerald peacock has more in common with peacock, than indigo does. If we did produce indigos, some people would undoubtedly confuse it with peacock though. People already confuse emerald peacocks with peacock and even confuse strait emeralds with peacock! People also confuse emerald and old green, and emerald and emerald peacock.

Hannah
      Participant

Sorry, I cant get behind this >< It's much too monotone to me.. I needs me some contrast on mah dragumz!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

squeak! yes please….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Indigo is really pretty, and I would definatly get a fledgling, spectral set and old warrior in that color, but I’d much prefer Twilight-since it is kind of like Indigo but with more contrast. I know “Twilight” can’t be used as that’s Olympia’s color but something very similar. I like the suggestion of Indigo+Ice Blue (Indigo Ice!) I think that would be great for LP or Production.

Pam

For comparison, here is the indigo OW next to an “old” peacock version emperor and a “new” peacock version proto OW.

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/Seijun/Misc/P1010955copy.jpg

Photo taken under regular indoor lighting with flash.

Christine
              Participant

Oh, big squeak for Indigo or a blue somewhat like it; I think it’s lovely.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

For comparison, here is the indigo OW next to an “old” peacock version emperor and a “new” peacock version proto OW.

Okay, I do like that color. It looks so dark on the OW in the ebay photos. Usually the ebay photos are pretty dead on what the piece will look like in person, so that’s why I was “eh” on the color. It looks FANTASTIC on that moon dragon

Hannah
                  Participant

Is that a red fire scratcher I see? *grabby grabs*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

There is a great variance in where the gold placements are between the two, and I think the colors are quite a lot different…

and I would totally be in 7th heaven in that room 😉 lol

Pam

Indigo looks different in different lighting.

Bodine
                        Participant

I’ld love any sculpt in that color myself

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Really? I think em pea looks nothing like peacock, but when I saw the indigo mother I thought it WAS peacock.

Yea me too, I’d still vote for the Blue Ice over Indigo if I had to pick one

Also random, but has anyone EVER seen an Emperor in the revised Peacock color with the vibrant teal as opposed to that chmpagne color?

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Of the three dragons in that photo, I far prefer the indigo, myself.

(disclaimer: I don’t like purple very much)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Rachel
                              Participant

Is that a red fire scratcher I see? *grabby grabs*

Ahaha. That’s what I was thinking…except for the grabby hands part (I got one! 🙂 )

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

I’d also be interested to know if anyone has seen a peacock emperor in the ‘newer’ peacock?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.