fbpx

Squeak for Lavender-Eyed Silvers!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Squeak for Lavender-Eyed Silvers!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Melody, you said we should squeak if we want’em… so here I am!

I think “lavender” eyes would be a GREAT thing to release on Valentines Day! (And February would give everyone’s finances a brief chance to recover!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Jodi
        Participant

Yes. I would like a Silver Lap Dragon with lavender eyes. πŸ˜€

Easy there guys. The reason we don’t have lavender eyed silvers out yet is partially my fault. I’m researching a better lavender color than the one we currently have. The two purples we have currently are a very washed out, ugly almost white lavender, and a color close to liver. I’m hoping to get some true royal purple eyes instead of lavender, but the research is taking time. The reason we don’t want to release them in the white lavender is cause we want the eyes to match. No sense in releasing two variations of purple in the silvers when we already have blue.

frozendragon
          Participant

that’s too cool…hopefully you can come up with a better purple color….

I’ll send you some goodies hehe…

dark_zorse wrote:

Easy there guys. The reason we don’t have lavender eyed silvers out yet is partially my fault. I’m researching a better lavender color than the one we currently have. The two purples we have currently are a very washed out, ugly almost white lavender, and a color close to liver. I’m hoping to get some true royal purple eyes instead of lavender, but the research is taking time. The reason we don’t want to release them in the white lavender is cause we want the eyes to match. No sense in releasing two variations of purple in the silvers when we already have blue.

We appreciate you working on the eyes! A true royal purple would be perfect for the silver dragons. I would even send cookies if you manage to make some. Honest.

Melody
            Keymaster

nightcrow wrote:

Melody, you said we should squeak if we want’em… so here I am!

I think “lavender” eyes would be a GREAT thing to release on Valentines Day! (And February would give everyone’s finances a brief chance to recover!)
              We are trying to get a truer lavender, or purple eye paint. I’ve got Dark_Zorse working on it, when she can. I was hoping to find a better color that the so called “lavender” that we use now. I don’t want to issue them with our old yucky lavender until I know whether or not a better color is available.

Bob

I guess they look a bit like cooked liver all grey and stuff

Nightcrow
                Participant

dark_zorse wrote:

I’m researching a better lavender color than the one we currently have. The two purples we have currently are a very washed out, ugly almost white lavender,

That’s fine! πŸ™‚ I would rather see a nicer lavender than a fast lavender, honestly.

Take your time, come up with the purple we know they deserve! And good luck! πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                  Participant

Yup, I’m willing to wait, too. It’s not like there isn’t enough other gorgeous stuff to buy in the mean time! πŸ˜†

Bob

I would LOVE to see a deep purple eye!!

Purplecat
                      Participant

I’d say it’s worth the wait. πŸ™‚

Kujacker
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I would LOVE to see a deep purple eye!!

Ditto that!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.