fbpx

Spring 2012 Art Card/ACEO/ATC Swap 4 : Cards on their way!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Spring 2012 Art Card/ACEO/ATC Swap 4 : Cards on their way!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I’d show off your first set, Bodine, but my frickin’ desktop is on the fritz again. =(. That’s what the scanner is hooked up to…and where I scanned everyone’s cards in!! Bawwwww >.< I really hope everyone can upload pics now…D: I unplugged it and left it for now. Sometimes that resets whatever the problem is. I just dunno what to do with that thing. The warranty expired right as it started giving me trouble (thanks, DELL!!)…and repair services for something I've had authorized repairmen fix three times before to no lasting effect seems…pointless. =( Blargh. Well, I'm on my iPad at the moment, and I can take a pic of them with it….but I have no idea how to crop and resize images on here. XD all I've been doing is playing games and chatting and reading on it so far…lol. @_@; I will figure it out though, never fear!

Branzy, never be afraid to show off your work/join in our swaps! This is for fun…and like everyone else said, we all start somewhere! I treasure all the cards I've received from these, because I know a lot of heart and soul was put into them, whether they look "professional" or not!

Nooooo! Don’t feel that way! D: We all started somewhere with our art, so we’ve all felt that same way. But don’t hide your work away. Share it with us! I love all art I get from the most detailed masterpiece to the faintest scribble. Don’t be intimidated by other art you see, be inspired! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve felt the way you do sooooo much in the past, and I struggle with artistic confidence even today. I know I sound like a silly public service announcement, but I really mean it. Don’t be scared to participate!

My sentiments exactly and I can so relate.

Thank You all for the encouragement and I really do appreciate it. You are all so very amazingly talented and I will try to not be so “Down” on my own skills. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
      Participant

Here they are Kit.Hope you enjoy them.Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
        Photobucket
        Photobucket This one finished,taken from a large one on canvas I sketched for my husband.
        Photobucket These are my gift cards.Thank you both :bigsmile: They are beautiful!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

pegasus4240
        Participant

I know it’s the holiday weekend and all, but where are the rest? I wanna see!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

-- Angie

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Been sick for a few days, but I’m better now. I’ll post my card tomorrow – hopefully :).

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Sorry for the delay! Here are my lovelies. Sorry for the crappy pic…

The top is from Bodine called “Morning Flight”…
              Left is from Opal Dragon “untitled”..
              Right from Rahs called “Hey, Don’t Bite Me!” and is numbered 2/2.
              Thanks guys! I love them :).

Michelle
              Participant

To everyone who liked the cards they got from me, thank you! Glad they were appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜€ I got mine in the mail and HO BOY! THEY ARE AMAZING!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t have pics (feel free to post them if you have them, Kitsunelady), but trust me when I say I think I got the best of the batch ;D

This was SO MUCH FUN! I hope I can participate in another exchange like this! ๐Ÿ˜€

kitsunelady
                Participant

Well I would, but I can’t remember what I sent you… XD except for the card I did, lol. All the scans I did of everyone’s cards are on the comp that won’t work, too. @_@;; I was hoping you guys all had the ability to take and upload pics of what you got. D:
                  I did figure out how to upload pics from my iOS devices though, hah. There was a photobucket app for iPhone, so I can take pics with that and upload them that way. XD I’ll try posting the pic I took of the card I did for you and see how the size suits the forum. Some resizing may be in order…e.e

Sorry it took me so long to reply, btw. We went to the family cabin for a Memorial Day/week vacation, and there’s no signal OR internetz out there. Relaxing, but…yeah. =9

Anyhow, this is the one I did for Rahs, since she did 4 cards instead of just 3! I cut my cards myself, so this is before I cut it out, heh. It was pen and colored pencil, and a gold gel pen. =) it looks like it may fit in the preview, so I won’t resize…

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Oooo! Very lovely. I’m totally jealous to. I can’t draw people/humanoids to save my life.

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Aww, thanks PT! It seems like Rahs liked what she got, so I’m happy. XD

I used to find drawing people daunting, too. I drew nothing but dragons, horses, and birds until I was a teenager and discovered anime and Mucha, and finally *wanted* to draw people. Just takes some practice, like anything else, though I’m far from an expert, haha. Now they’re my preferred subject. Hair and clothing are fun to make up. There are some great books out there on the subject, if you’re ever interested. =D

pegasus4240
                      Participant

Here are the three I did. Thought I’d put them up since I didn’t see the purple or the pink one posted by anyone else. I tried to do a paper mache type of thing, but it didn’t work quite as well as I had hoped. The wrong type of paper, I think. But still interesting and less horse looking. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks.

-- Angie

Andrea
                        Participant

These are amazing! I’m thinking of joining the next swap, but like a couple others, I’m a bit under par with the other artists!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.