fbpx

Spring 2012 Art Card/ACEO/ATC Swap 4 : Cards on their way!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Spring 2012 Art Card/ACEO/ATC Swap 4 : Cards on their way!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Y’all are most welcome! 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

kitsunelady
      Participant

Okay, I have cards from everyone who asked me for my address, so I’ll shuffle them up and send them back out tomorrow! I can’t decide whether to post pictures before or after you guys get them, though. Would you rather be surprised, or see them now (without knowing what you’ll get)??

Bodine
        Participant

SURPRISE!!my vote 🙂

Misty
          Participant

SURPRISE!!my vote 🙂

*nod*

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Ditto for a surprise to :).

kitsunelady
              Participant

Sorry guys, we had a lot of family here for Mother’s Day weekend (due to the first grandchild in the family). @_@; Couldn’t get anything done. They’re gone now, phew. Kinda lucky though, because another envelope arrived with more cards! So, surprise it is. Keep your eyes peeled, and let me know when you’ve got them, and I’ll post the set I sent you!

kitsunelady
                Participant

Everyone let me know as you get your cards, and I’ll post the scans I took once they’ve all arrived. =D Shouldn’t take too long. I know at least one person has received their already!

pegasus4240
                  Participant

Got mine today! What awesome, awesome artwork and what wonderful surprises! 🙂

Left to right:

Storm Bringer by Bodine, unnamed by Purpleturtle and Tickle Fight by Rahs.

Thanks!

-- Angie

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Your pictures look better than my scans, haha. @_@; I had to adjust them because they got a bit washed out! Well anyhow, that’s two down! Bodine also received hers, which I’ll post because she’s busy redoing things in her house and already packed them up. XD She has another two cards coming as well – one is the other grey dragon by Rahs, who made an extra especially for her in thanks for providing blanks…and I didn’t realize that when I shipped them out, or I would have given her a complete picture, d’oh…and a special one from me, since she actually did two sets of cards – decided she didn’t like the first three and let me keep them! XD I still need to email the picture I took of that one to myself so I can crop it and all in PSP, so no pic of that yet.

by darkmoon :

by opaldragon :

by Rahs (though I’m not clear on which one of these blue ones she actually got, lol…) :

If I got anyone’s name wrong, let me know. >_>;;

After we’re all done, I’m going to post all the scans on the front page by artist, so anyone who wants to ogle the thread can see them front and center~

Edit : Aww, wut. The forum cut off the side of Rahs’! Hrm. Well, I will just unlock the album on photobucket for now, so you can see the whole thing :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/Private/

It’s normally password protected, but all it has is in-progress pictures of swap keepers anyhow…

Misty
                      Participant

I got mine today >.< I havent had the chance to take a picture yet since I am in the middle of cooking dinner lol. So you if you wanna post the scans feel free. I will get a picture later tonight if not. They were all wonderful! This was fun, I hope we do it again =)

OK looking at the incredible artistic talent here I am so glad that I did NOT send mine in. Yikes you guys are all a little to good and I feel well………inadequate to say the least. I’ll just keep mine in my curled and tucked hand and slink off to the corner now 🙁 LOLOL
                        Mine just do not measure up in the least!

Michelle
                        Participant

Nooooo! Don’t feel that way! D: We all started somewhere with our art, so we’ve all felt that same way. But don’t hide your work away. Share it with us! I love all art I get from the most detailed masterpiece to the faintest scribble. Don’t be intimidated by other art you see, be inspired! 😀 I’ve felt the way you do sooooo much in the past, and I struggle with artistic confidence even today. I know I sound like a silly public service announcement, but I really mean it. Don’t be scared to participate!

Misty
                          Participant

Branzy…please dont feel that way. It’s not the skill involved, it’s the thought behind it =) As long as you are having fun doing it, it will will be great!

Ok…picture! I am not a very good photographer so bare with me >.< I would of posted alst night but had to make a lot of adjustments to get the unicorn to show =)

From left to right.

a cute mosiac type green dragon from pegasus4240, a sweet little pale blue unicorn from darkmoon dancer, and a fuzzy, feathery dragon from purpleturtle!

Thank you all, they are great!

HUGS

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Nooooo! Don’t feel that way! D: We all started somewhere with our art, so we’ve all felt that same way. But don’t hide your work away. Share it with us! I love all art I get from the most detailed masterpiece to the faintest scribble. Don’t be intimidated by other art you see, be inspired! 😀 I’ve felt the way you do sooooo much in the past, and I struggle with artistic confidence even today. I know I sound like a silly public service announcement, but I really mean it. Don’t be scared to participate!

My sentiments exactly and I can so relate.

Bodine
                              Participant

I have #1 of Rahs’.Cool idea R.Never thought of that point of view.
                                Brandy IS underestimating her talent.She is good.I’ll show you the one she sent me when it gets here.Unless she objects of course.I love my cards!Opal,Ola and Rahs!Thank you and a special thanks to Kit!HUGZ!! 😉
                                If you wish to show the first set I sent you can,I don’t mind,more or less testing if I could do monochrome correctly.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.