fbpx

Special Pieces-New Colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Special Pieces-New Colors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I know this would fit better in the “Old Warriors” thread, but was afraid it would get lost in the 5 pages of replies.

Melody, do you have any plans on doing the Old Warrior(or any of the larger pieces outside of the family) in the new Hybrid color any time “soon” (3-4 months)?
        What about the gold paint? I’m trying to budget 🙂

Melody
        Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

I know this would fit better in the “Old Warriors” thread, but was afraid it would get lost in the 5 pages of replies.

Melody, do you have any plans on doing the Old Warrior(or any of the larger pieces outside of the family) in the new Hybrid color any time “soon” (3-4 months)?
          What about the gold paint? I’m trying to budget 🙂
          Yes, we plan to do most or all of the dragons in the new colors eventually, the only problem is the Secret Keeper in Hybrid em pea. We said in the auction that there would not be any more of those! However, I stated in the Ebay words for the prototype Old Wariors that any of these test colors might be a new production color, so we can do the regular warriors in Hybrid.
          I plan to do a paint sample of the Emperor soon as I can get to it, we have one of the warrior, so all we need is time to paint them. I can’t tell you exactly when that will be! I don’t know. Windstone does’t operate with scheduals and time tables and calanders. We do stuff as we get to it.

Pam

What color eyes will the hybrids have?

WolfenMachine
            Participant

ooo yellow/gold like the white dragons or orange might be pretty!

Bob

I’m pretty sure the ones I saw where blue. Yep look at the can we see a picture thread they are blue

Pam

Blue on the test paints, yes, but blue on the production pieces as well??

Bob

Pam Thompson wrote:

Blue on the test paints, yes, but blue on the production pieces as well??

I saw a whole bunch when I was at the factory on the 30th and they where mostly blue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.