fbpx

Soo

Home Forums Miscellany Community Soo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How is everyone?

Life here is much the same for me. I got my husband a kitten for our first Anniversary present in May, he is a ragdoll/siamese cross, named him Paper. Then in September I had to have my 2 elderly Shiba Inu, Ruffian and Tonka put to sleep, that really really sucked butt, but I know I did the right thing for them. And yesterday I brought home a new puppy, she is a Shih Tzu and we named her Bristol. We also had a scare with our 16+ year old cat Casper, he started dropping crazy amounts of weight, turns out he has hypothyroidism, and will hopefully put weight back on soon. Gage is doing well, he has healed and recovered from his surgeries and is able to walk and run and play just like before. So now some pictures perhaps?

Ruffian:

Tonka:

Casper and Paper:

Gage:

Bristol:

Looks like your account got reactivated just fine! Glad to see that!

My condolences about Ruffian and Tonka, they were beautiful dogs. On the plus side, your new additions are just TOO CUTE!!!1! 😀

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

My condolances on your losses of your older babies, I think we all know how hard it is to lose our fur babies, even when it is “time”…=( I still cry profusely every time I think about having lost Bobby back in May.

But your new additions are absolutely adorable and I’m sure will help to fill the missing pieces your hearts, but never replace them. They really are cute, though that puppy looks to be a smite bit of trouble 😉 LoL 8)

I’m sure the hypothyroidism with propper treatment will be stable in no time and you’ll get a few more years out of him yet, I wish you the best of luck there!

Lots of love and hugs Ruff!!!

darjeb
      Participant

I am sorry to hear you lost your older babies but it sounds like things are looking up for you and your other pets. It is so hard to lose a beloved pet I am still crying when I think about Tristen and he has been gone for a little over a year and a half

Bristol is too cute. I’ve never seen that color before. Only the creamy white.
        Offering my sympathies and hugs for the tough decision and loss of your beautiful Shibas. I know you will miss them terribly even as Paper and Bristol help you heal. Glad to hear that Casper and Gage are doing well and good to see you here.
        :hi:

Thanks guys I t was hard, it was a hard decision to make, it was a horrible trip to the vet, and then going back to pick up their ashes was hard too, lots of crying has been done. That is always going to be a rough time of year because it was done 2 days before the anniversary of Dad passing away.

Yes things are looking up, and keeping on top of Paper and Bristols training defiantly keeps ones mind occupied!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.