fbpx

Some UGLY fakes…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Some UGLY fakes…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I just get a red x. Its restricted to me again. What crap! I was just getting used to having Ebay at work again!! πŸ˜†

I guess you will just have to imagine almost the exact pose as the young dragon, with a larger alligator head. Or you can check later. πŸ˜€

DANG! You are right! That thing was uuuugly!! πŸ˜† Good description!

Purplecat
      Participant

Eeeeew! wow, I wonder if anyone was silly enough to bid on the poor thing?!

purplecat wrote:

Eeeeew! wow, I wonder if anyone was silly enough to bid on the poor thing?!

yes, someone was. it is a newbie buying froma newbie.

and that hand is out funny. ick

Jodi
        Participant

That’s just horrible. Did someone send it to John?

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

oh that is sooo sad!!! what a hoorible thhing. why would any one want to bid on that?

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I’ve sent it to John, in case no one else has. Thanks!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Did any one notice that the person selling that fake, so called “purple english dragon,” is also selling a windstone baby hatching dragon?
                http://cgi.ebay.com/Its-a-BOY-Blue-Baby-Dragon-Hatching-From-an-Egg_W0QQitemZ110105400446QQcategoryZ86929QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Maria
                Participant

I didn’t notice that! They seem not to know the importance of having “Windstone” stamped on the bottom….

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I talked with John and we think this may be someone just selling off someone’s collection, and they probably don’t even know it is a fake. This dragon comes from a foreign import that was ripping them off and John is aware of them. Thanks to everyone! πŸ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

well that would make a lot of sense then.

Maria
                      Participant

So John knows who chops up Windstones to make ugly young dragons like that one? As in, have you seen altered copies like that young dragon before?

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

So John knows who chops up Windstones to make ugly young dragons like that one? As in, have you seen altered copies like that young dragon before?

Well, at least that specific chop job, I think so. I didn’t ask details, he’s busy. I figure he knows what he’s doing! I haven’t personally seen any of the fakes since I’m not at the factory. πŸ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

I was just curious. Thanks for the answer. πŸ™‚ I wonder if there are other chop jobs.

skigod377 wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I just get a red x. Its restricted to me again. What crap! I was just getting used to having Ebay at work again!! πŸ˜†

I guess you will just have to imagine almost the exact pose as the young dragon, with a larger alligator head. Or you can check later. πŸ˜€

DANG! You are right! That thing was uuuugly!! πŸ˜† Good description!

hehe, thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.