fbpx

Some pics of the pets

Home Forums Miscellany Community Some pics of the pets

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Snicker, Gages nose after our Christmas trip, I have no clue how he does this in his one kennel, but he does it almost every time, LOL:

One of the last ones I have of Ruffian and Tonka together:

I just love how pissy she looks in this LOL:

Her Jammies at christmas!

First time all her hair would go into a top knot!

I put her in her kennel one day to run down town, when I came home said kennel was meowing at me, and this is what i found:

I can only guess that Paper climbed in there to nap, :lol:.

Gage and Casper cuddling in bed :love::

darjeb
    Participant

This is Spanky I have had him since last May and he now 2 years and 5 months old. What he can’t think of to get into doesn’t exist. I got him from the same place I got Tristen from.

Kelly
      Participant

They are lovely.. I really liked the kennel picture of paper taking a nap. lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜† that kennel picture is priceless!! The cat looks like he (she?) had been taking a nap, but your puppy’s look says “WHYYY!”

Ruffian also looks like a fox!! Suuuuuch a pretty dog!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

That was probably the quietest she was even in her kennel, LOL, she really loves that cat, Paper is a male, lol.

Tonka was the red one, Ruffian was the black and tan, they were Shiba Inu, I had to have them PTS in September due to age, it was horribly sad but we made it through. I can only now look at pics of them again without wanting to cry.

Darjeb, Spanky is beautiful!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

This is our Bubba puppy! Only he’s not so small anymore ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Hannah
            Participant

^^ ๐Ÿ˜† TDM that pic is awesome!! What a cute dog!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Allison
              Participant

I disappeared for a long time, but some folks here might remember Dixie:

She passed away almost exactly a year ago. She had been blind with cataracts since she was two, and when she was 10 years old we lost her to heart failure, which seems to be the typical way these poor little dogs go. She was such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

We still have Rebel, our Sheltie, who is now 5 years old:

He’s still coping with the loss of his dozy old “sheep” (Dixie was his “flock”), especially since the new addition to our family is much more energetic and out-going than he is. We got Rylee, our new Brittany/Brittany Spaniel last March, and Rebel is just now coming to grips with the fact that she does indeed live here and that she isn’t going away any time soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Puppy Rylee:

Grown-up Rylee (man these dogs grow fast!)

Lupin
                Participant

So a few rather unflattering pics of my Puppy-Butt Jubilee.
                  Conehead!
                  “Khym!! Screw off & Leave ME the Hell ALONE!!! “
                  “Momma, get him to leave me alone”

I’ll play. ๐Ÿ™‚

My dog, Taffy. She’s an American Pit Bull Terrier mix. She’s a rescue, and my “heart dog”. She’ll be six this April… (I can’t believe it, time does fly…)

Derp.

Her first trip to Killbear Provincial Park, in ’09. (She was exhausted from swimming.)

Her and my Dad during our hike in Algonquin Provincial Park back in ’08.

When she first learned to swim.

Taffy actually has her own blog/photo-journal: http://abulldogslife.livejournal.com/

My two current rats (They’ll be the last, as I’ve developed a contact allergy to rats after owning them for almost ten years…)
                  Jules Verne (About a year old). He’s one of the sweetest rats I’ve ever had. He’s so gentle and curious. (He’s also huge.)

H.G.Wells (About ten months). A bit skittish, but still a nice boy.

And my two corn snakes (They’re about ten years old now):
                  Coca Cola.

And Pearl.

I’m sorry I don’t have better photos of them. These pictures are about four years old…

Anyway, that’s my current zoo…

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

Here is a picture of a couple of my rascals! (taken during a looooong roadtrip!) He loves his doggie!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

skeeterdeee – you best be finding yo’sef a shot gun to start fending of the girls! Them killer blue eyes do it every time! and they start YOUNG! (I speak from experience… ๐Ÿ™„ )

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.