fbpx

Some paint brushes and acrylics

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Some paint brushes and acrylics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Rachel
      Participant

Hi all. I bought a bunch of paint brushes and some paints at a local auction. I don’t need all of them, so I’m offering them up for sale. First come, first served. The price and number remaining is listed. Buyer pays price plus shipping.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjRU2nM_sObqdDhHcDRJeXJWWkZuM1MwV3ZYQVhLeHc&hl=en

Skigod377
        Participant

I just spent a whole bunch at Dickblick, but I will check this out when I get home (Its blocked at work). I can always use new brushes!

Adaneth
          Participant

Awww, can’t see it either, hopefully I’ll remember to check when I get home… 🙂

Rachel
            Participant

Definitely check them out. I’ve already sold some of the smaller brushes (liner size), but I have a bunch of “deerfoot” size 1/4 that would work perfectly for those of you that do fur effects on hoofers and wolves. Adaneth, you might be close enough to just meet up instead of having to ship them.

Rachel
              Participant

No one? Anyone want to make an offer?

Skigod377
                Participant

I took a look yesterday, but there was nothing that I really needed. I prefer the filbert brushes. Sorry!! 🙂

Rachel
                  Participant

No problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.