fbpx

some one broke my car

Home Forums Miscellany Community some one broke my car

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Wait how did a bag of beer get involved in this?

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

BiPolarBear wrote:

Wait how did a bag of beer get involved in this?

Innocent bystander? Helpless victim between two cars?

Bob

too bad you can’t just fix it like a busted Windstone

Maria
        Participant

And even those aren’t always “just fixable.”

Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your misfortune. That just sucks!

As a sidenote:
            Was any beer hurt in the accident? You might be able to get damages. 8)

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I’d try to blame it on drunk driving. Not only does the guy’s insurance go up, but he may be suspended for DWI or have to REALLY pay for it. *offers hugs and cocoa to Ruffian* But at least you and your loved ones weren’t inside the car, right? So that’s something to be glad about! The cars could have SMOOSHED your car in the middle, like squeezing an empty soda can, but the damage was less than that, so there’s something else to be glad for

Anonymous

Odds are if the guy just stole someone’s car I doubt he has a licence or insurance of his own.

Actually snap he was a cab driver, and he stayed and waited for the RCMP to get there. I had the damages assesed so I could get my sticker (it’s a little piece of paper that allows meto drive around witht he damages and not have the cops on me) and it was 50 bucks short of $10,000 😯 .

My poor poor car.

ruffian wrote:

Actually snap he was a cab driver, and he stayed and waited for the RCMP to get there. I had the damages assesed so I could get my sticker (it’s a little piece of paper that allows meto drive around witht he damages and not have the cops on me) and it was 50 bucks short of $10,000 😯 .

My poor poor car.

I can definitely empathize with ya ruffian! My dad’s car got stolen by my brother’s (now ex-)friend who ran it over the curb onto the nearby highschool track-n-field track and tried to “drift” with it – apparently he’s a big “The Fast and the Furious” fan and thought he could pull it off with my dad’s dinky little non-streetracer car ON GRASS AND GRAVEL *sigh*

The car ended up being a writeoff and my dad had to buy a new car.

So i feel ya!

Anonymous

ruffian wrote:

Actually snap he was a cab driver

Yeah.. I got that, but you said he claimed his passenger tried to steal the cab, did you not? And someone said sue him, screw up his insurance.. I doubt the passenger in the cab even owns or cares about a car/insurance…

Clear as mud? 8)

OHHH i get it now, he claims the guy tried to steal his cab but I dont think that is what happened because his beer was through my bumper, so when the accident happened he must have been on the pasenger side. I think that the cab driver ment to drive away to prevent this guy from getting in the cab, but was in reverse and caussed the accident. So he made up the whole story.

Wow, what a mess…I really sympathize. Given how much damage there is, are you considering getting a new car and getting the insurance to put the $10,000 towards that instead?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

That sucks!!! I feel for you! I have had hit and runs before and walking out to your car and seeing what happened when it wasn’t even moving is like finding a broken Windstone in your Mailbox!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Patricia
                    Participant

Uggg…I know the feeling. I hate it when someone hits a parked car. It happened to me one day when I went to the bank. I came out and someone had backed into my car.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

frozendragon
                      Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Uggg…I know the feeling. I hate it when someone hits a parked car. It happened to me one day when I went to the bank. I came out and someone had backed into my car.

happened to me at the mall…..and the lady had a really really big dodge truck and I had a little sports car….you can just imagine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.