fbpx

Some goodies

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Some goodies

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I don’t need either of those fledgies. I was mostly curious. I think the price is a bit steep for the mother. If you can talk them down to $110, I’ll take her.

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

You know… a thought…

They didn’t have any of the Coiled Mother did they?

siberakh1
        Participant

I would love the mother rainbow, but I have to see what I have left to play with after I take care of some bills and payments with this paycheck.

siberakh1
          Participant

Rusti wrote:

I *shouldn’t* be spending anymore. the orientals I’m keeping are already a pretty penny. though hopefully I can get some of it back by ebaying one of my peacock oriental babes.

I will *have* to leave her there if no one wants her.

Oooh, Romeodanny was looking for a young peacock oriental.

Rusti
            Participant

Her and about 50million others. That one is going on ebay, and I probably should have put the Ki-rins on ebay, so many people wanted them, but, as it is, they’re whippet’s.

there’s hardly any fair way to do this stuff, but I’m doing my best.

That’s okay. I think the young is cute. But I’m looking for the peacock oriental. Not the young, I’m getting a young in the jade that’s good enough for me. (I don’t really want to collect all the same sculpts.)

Rusti
              Participant

Von, two, tree, four, five, seex, seven, eight…vindstones! Ah ah ah.

I can take pics of the new owners want ’em, but gimme a day or so to get them weighed and packaged for shipping so I can give y’all final costs.

haha, did you happen to bring a shopping cart with you?

Rusti
                Participant

They gave me a big box to tote them all. 🙂

That was nice. I bet they were all heavy together tho.

Rusti
                  Participant

Eh, not too bad, honestly. I spent so much at once they fell over themselves to help me out the door. Cutest old couple keeping the shop, too.

Aw, that is cute. I bet they were shocked.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Who knows, maybe since you bought so much they will get more Windstones in stock to tempt other people.

Rusti
                      Participant

She said she’d probably get more, and to call them if I was looking for something.

Skigod377
                        Participant

Rusti wrote:

Von, two, tree, four, five, seex, seven, eight…vindstones! Ah ah ah.

Hahahha!! Funny. I wish I could go in and make some shop keepers day like that. What fun you must have had…*Points* “I’ll take that, and that, and those, and them, too”

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.