fbpx

SOLD-Tuxedo Flap Cat with moustache

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD-Tuxedo Flap Cat with moustache

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So I bought this flap cat because she looked like my lil kitty “tux” who died. Not thinking that looking at her hurts me to much. I cried when I opened the box. It’s not that I don’t want to be reminded of my kitty it just hurts because she died in a horrific way and that is all I can picture when I look at her. I know someone on here will give her a good home.
    I am willing to trade for her or sell her.

I am looking for a gothic unicorn, blank SK or the black and white Griffin chicks.

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

Griffinlover, you know they don’t make blank Secret Keepers, right? I assume that’s what “SK” stands for.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

She is beautiful! If you don’t sell her right away, consider keeping her but put her away for a while. You never know, as time passes you may be glad you have this piece. The pain is on the surface for you right night, it will always be there, but in time you’ll remember the good things and this beautiful piece in time could do just that. ๐Ÿ™‚

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Griffinlover, you know they don’t make blank Secret Keepers, right? I assume that’s what “SK” stands for.

haha thank you! wouldnt blank SK be awesome tho

LadyFirebird wrote:

She is beautiful! If you don’t sell her right away, consider keeping her but put her away for a while. You never know, as time passes you may be glad you have this piece. The pain is on the surface for you right night, it will always be there, but in time you’ll remember the good things and this beautiful piece in time could do just that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for your kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.