fbpx

SOLD: Thank You For Giving Them A New Home ^_^

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD: Thank You For Giving Them A New Home ^_^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hi guys, I just got a family of white unicorns off of ebay, and they didn’t turn out to be all I was hoping for. They’re not mint condition, and I think I’m just going to buy new ones. *sigh* I wish it was easier to make money.

Anyway, to give detail, I have:

Male Unicorn – White: Right front hoof was broken off during shipping. It’s a clean break and could easily be reattached. Looks beautiful aside from that. Looking for around $50. That’s $41 cheaper than a new one. (Will gladly negotiate)

Mother Unicorn – White: one fleabite near her tail, and a few other flecks of paint missing. A bit of gold scraped off of the top of her horn. Looking for around $50. That’s $41 cheaper than a new one from the store. (Will gladly negotiate)

Young Unicorn – White: This one also has some flecks of paint missing from various places. It’s biggest flaw is that it’s missing it’s horn all together. One could easily be placed back in to the hole on it’s forehead and glued in. Looking for around $25. That’s $44 cheaper than the store. (Will gladly negotiate)

Baby Unicorn – White: Baby is in near mint condition, but has a little chip off of one of the chain links of it’s necklace, very close to the back, so it’s not visible from the front. Looking for around $25. (Will gladly negotiate)

All of these could be used for painting practice, repaints, and for the less picky collector, kept as they are. I’m just really particular and these just don’t do it for me. If you’re interested please message me/post.

I am willing to separate. Just ask ^_^ Oh, and if you do message me, send me a message with the private message function on here. I check messages constantly so I’ll definitely see it.

One Last Thing: If you’d like to see pictures please message me also. I need to get my camera working with my computer. This will give me some motivation ^^

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Geeze, sounds like the seller took you for a ride. That’s too bad, I hope it all gets resolved. I hate it when people either 1, can’t package a fragile item properly, or 2, describe something properly or truthfully. >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kalandra
        Participant

Kalandra

Hannah
          Participant

Omg!! I remember seeing these guys on ebay >< I'm so sorry that they didn't arrive to you safe and sound! I hope you're at least getting a partial refund for your troubles, I know they weren't cheap. If you still have these fellows in a week or 2 I'd be happy to take one off your hands (I'm thinking the male), but at the moment all my money is spoken for 🙁 I hope you can find homes for these guys!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amy
            Participant

I’m happy to report that the entire family has found a loving new home ^_^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.