fbpx

SOLD

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SOLD

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Patricia
      Participant

SOLD

Last two pictured were painted by me. Sorry you have to sell them Dunreining.

I’d buy them back, but it is almost Toronto trip time.

Kyrin

Patricia
        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

Last two pictured were painted by me. Sorry you have to sell them Dunreining.

I’d buy them back, but it is almost Toronto trip time.

Kyrin

No problem, I hope you enjoy your trip.

I was finally able to get the vet to let me do time payments on the vet bills on the rescue kittens that were really sick and I still owe $657 so I am selling a few windstones. The kittens are doing alot better, there still sneezing alittle bit but there starting to play again and there eating on there own again ๐Ÿ™‚

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I’m glad your kittens are doing better, dunreining! It’s very nice of your vet to take payments. Kyrin, you’re getting ready to head out on another trip? Have fun!

Patricia
            Participant

I just added 3 more Unicorns to the list, A Blue Roan Appaloosa, Buckskin/Dun Paint and a Bay Paint and I will also consider trades for Windstone Flap Cats and other Windstone Cats. Thanks

Kathleen
              Participant

I really like the Blue Roan Appy and the Buckskin paint. I will think about those two. I got the three new Bengal kittens but other than that I dont have any flap cats.

Patricia
                Participant

Bump. I lowered the prices some, I will Trade for Windstone Flap Cats and other Windstone Cats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Patricia
                  Participant

Make me a Reasonable Offeror I will Trade for Windstone Cats. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leigha
                    Participant

I looooooooove #4 Buckskin/Dun Paint Unicorn Q _ Q If she’s still available when I get my first paycheck I’m definately interested in her!

Patricia
                      Participant

Just added Palomino and Palomino Appy unicorns to the list. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.