fbpx

Soft Green pyo Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Soft Green pyo Dragon

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Beautiful work! What did you use to give it a hint of sparkle on horns, belly scales, etc.?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Jodi
      Participant

PM’d ya.

Katherine
        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Gorgeous! How did you achieve the soft look? Did you make it a point to limit the dark colors? I like this effect…would you be okay if I tried to mimick that look except with a purple color on my PYO kirin? Well, I might decide to try it or not because I don’t know what I would like to try yet. I mean, it’s my first kirin, so I don’t know…

If I wasn’t saving up for spotted griffins, I would buy this!! (I believe I am starting to venture to other interests besides hoofers!)

Kujacker
          Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Gorgeous! How did you achieve the soft look? Did you make it a point to limit the dark colors? I like this effect…would you be okay if I tried to mimick that look except with a purple color on my PYO kirin? Well, I might decide to try it or not because I don’t know what I would like to try yet. I mean, it’s my first kirin, so I don’t know…

If I wasn’t saving up for spotted griffins, I would buy this!! (I believe I am starting to venture to other interests besides hoofers!)

Yes, I tried my best to not use any dark colors. I used only light and medium and built them up ๐Ÿ™‚
            It was so time consuming though, I’ll tell you that x__x
            And sure, go ahead! I’d like to see how he’ll turn out! (and with purple, you can’t go wrong! :D)
            Thanks!

Kujacker
            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Beautiful work! What did you use to give it a hint of sparkle on horns, belly scales, etc.?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

I added iridescent medium :3 Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.