fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

I completely missed the wolves last time, so I am really looking forward to the natural colored ones in this batch. πŸ™‚

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Landipan
      Participant

I just finished a batch of grab bag wolfs in wolf and dog colors, but
        this new batch I just painted looks a lot like the ones I did last time! I should of looked at the class pic of the previous batch I did, first.
        I try to change the colors of grab bags so people aren’t as likely to get twins of the same item, but it is possible this time!

I wasn’t around when the last batch was released so twins won’t be a problem for me. When can we expect some previews?

EDIT: Btw, does anyone remember how much the previous GB wolves cost? Just so I can get a general idea of how much to expect to spend. πŸ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Adaneth
        Participant

this new batch I just painted looks a lot like the ones I did last time! I should of looked at the class pic of the previous batch I did, first.
          I try to change the colors of grab bags so people aren’t as likely to get twins of the same item, but it is possible this time!

I wasn’t around when the last batch was released so twins won’t be a problem for me. When can we expect some previews?

EDIT: Btw, does anyone remember how much the previous GB wolves cost? Just so I can get a general idea of how much to expect to spend. πŸ™‚

Looks like they went for $80 last time, in June 2012. πŸ™‚

http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/grab-bag-pebble-wolves

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

People liked the last batch so I don’t think duplicates are a problem, especially if the pieces are dated.

I can personally hope for enough difference that I still have a solid chance to not duplicate one of my 6, but the last batch were beautiful (hence the having 6 lol!) so I have no doubt these will be gorgeous πŸ™‚
            I do recommend dating the pad (you often do, when there is space on the pad) and I really like the softer pad the other pebbles got.. so we can tell 1st gen and second gen apart πŸ™‚

Scathach
            Participant

People liked the last batch so I don’t think duplicates are a problem, especially if the pieces are dated.

I can personally hope for enough difference that I still have a solid chance to not duplicate one of my 6, but the last batch were beautiful (hence the having 6 lol!) so I have no doubt these will be gorgeous πŸ™‚
              I do recommend dating the pad (you often do, when there is space on the pad) and I really like the softer pad the other pebbles got.. so we can tell 1st gen and second gen apart πŸ™‚

^^ please, yes to all this!

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
              Participant

I have purchased two of the old wolves, but on the off-chance I get dupes, trading is always an option. Seriously, one of my favorite things about the “Windstone experience” is trading. I’ve made some lovely friends on here.

I hope there are a few solid black wolves – I saw one from the old batch that was just breathtaking.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Do you have a “guesstimate” on how many wolves there are?

Adaneth
                  Participant

I have purchased two of the old wolves, but on the off-chance I get dupes, trading is always an option. Seriously, one of my favorite things about the “Windstone experience” is trading. I’ve made some lovely friends on here.

I hope there are a few solid black wolves – I saw one from the old batch that was just breathtaking.

Yes, if there’s at least one black wolf in the batch I’ll HAVE to try for it, even though I know I won’t get it. :bigsmile:

Landipan
                    Participant

Any chance today is the day they’re released?

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Any chance today is the day they’re released?

Oh good, I am glad I wasnt the only one wanting to know that. I do hope it is, Friday sounds like a perfect release day to me :D.

moonbeam
                        Participant

I would love to know that as well, so I know if I should camp before my computer or not πŸ™‚

Susie
                          Keymaster

Sorry, the grab bag pebble wolves are not done yet. Maybe NEXT Friday…

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Sorry, the grab bag pebble wolves are not done yet. Maybe NEXT Friday…

Good info to have! Thanks Susie! πŸ™‚

Azurielle
                              Participant

Will there ever be a baby dragon (little fledgie) in old green? I would love to have one

At present, there is no old green paint and I don’t think they’ve been able to find a good way to mix the greens they have to match. So, no old green babies at present, but maybe someday if they can get a paint match! πŸ™‚

Didn’t I do a really small batch of old green fledgies once?
                                We have plenty of the light green paint left, but only a cup or two of the dark color. I may as well use it up on something though, since the liquid paint doesn’t have an unlimited shelf life.

Oh please some more fledgies!

Keeper of the Fledgings

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

If there’s a Red Panda wolf I’m all over it like white on rice! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.