fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Just saw the new sneak peeks on FB! I am in looove with the darker grey ones, I think gold eyes may be my favorite color on most of the wolves.

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

jmoore
      Participant

I just saw the photos, too! I like the merles and huskies – but they are all beautiful!

Hannah
        Participant

I am looking most forward to PYO Orientals, and I’d love to see more Grab Bag Mini Keepers and Grab Bag Young Poads ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Serendipity
          Participant

I am also in love with that merle pattern! But I’m most excited about that mountain lion sculpt! Mountain Lion/snow leopard, those aren’t that different, right ๐Ÿ˜›

Landipan
            Participant

You y’all havn’t seen it yet, Melody posted a pic of her work in progress Tanuki(Racoon dog) sculpt on Facebook! It’s so frigging adorable!

*Formerly meowmix101

moonbeam
              Participant

Just got the anouncement ๐Ÿ™‚
                Have you decided on a price for the GB wolfs yet?

Melody
                Keymaster

question that popped into my head last night, how are the short haired PYO flapcats going? nearly ready or still a long way off?

I’ve got a desk full of unfinished pieces.
                  The sitting foxes, the pyo O. dragons and short haired F.cat, raccoon dog, pyo snerl,and a few others.
                  I have just about finished the gb wolves, ivory wolves, red foxes, ivory foxes and some odd-ball red foxes.
                  Odd-ball red foxes are ones that got goofed up. Kinda like a gb edition, but mostly red and black colors -and a few with grey.
                  I’ll get back to finishing sculpture soon.

Will the goof up foxes be a separate batch, like the hippies and hippies?

Yes

Melody
                  Keymaster

Just got the anouncement ๐Ÿ™‚
                    Have you decided on a price for the GB wolfs yet?

I think so.

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

Rodney and I each got a GB Wolf, yippee!! Rodney got a GB Fox too, I had to pass on the GB Foxes sadly due to finances, but at least I could swing a GB Wolf…:D

Stormbreeze
                      Participant

I got a wolf!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Thanks Melody, for making me spend a butt ton on all these new lovelies!!! I can’t wait to see them all!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Thanks Melody, for making me spend a butt ton on all these new lovelies!!! I can’t wait to see them all!

haha!! If I had the money I’d feel your pains!!

I bought an odd ball fox and a gb wolf ๐Ÿ™‚ I actually adore the Ivory wolf too (Honestly didn’t expect to, I haven’t been a personal fan of the ivory coloration, but that’s because I like dark colors… but the ivory looks really good on the wolf) but he will have to wait til I can afford him… along with the true red fox..

Man, I am in love with the red wolf at the top of the store photo! I cannot wait for a class photo! Mel, can it be a larger photo size? I would love to be able to see these guys a lil better than large dots, lol! Also, is there a class photo for the Odd Ball red foxes? I need to torture myself while I wait for them to arrive ;p lol!

Landipan
                            Participant

Got me a GB wolf! I have to admit I was terribly tempted by the GB red foxes because a few look like they would match my GB fennec that’s in my avatar, but alas there’s no way I could swing it. But at least I got a wolf!

Also, I can’t wait to see the class photo for the wolves! :3

(edit: I’d also like to vote for a slightly larger sized class photo pic, just so we can drool a bit my closely!)

*Formerly meowmix101

Natasha
                              Participant

SO and I both got a wolf and I got a goofball fox! He got my a gift certificate for my birthday so it hurt a little bit less…which is good cos I also booked travel today. It’s been an incredibly expensive Thursday!

I am so excited to see our wolves. We’re both drooling over the Dark Grey wolves and I’m in love with the merle’s and the German Shepards! Hopefully we get those designs right out of the box, but I’m always happy to trade and have two of the old batch of wolves I’d trade, too. Can’t wait to see them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
                                Participant

I got a GB wolf and ivory wolf! So excited! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.