fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Mel…. if you decide to do rainbow sparkle wolves as a production line, and rainbow sparkle red foxes and bat eared foxes.. I would be extremely happy! I am drooling over the wolf on ebay! I REALLY like the rainbow sparkle more than the ivory! (I lean toward dark colors more often)

I would if we could get the paint! Right now we’ve only got enough to make an occasional ebay piece.

Melody
      Keymaster

question that popped into my head last night, how are the short haired PYO flapcats going? nearly ready or still a long way off?

I’ve got a desk full of unfinished pieces.
        The sitting foxes, the pyo O. dragons and short haired F.cat, raccoon dog, pyo snerl,and a few others.
        I have just about finished the gb wolves, ivory wolves, red foxes, ivory foxes and some odd-ball red foxes.
        Odd-ball red foxes are ones that got goofed up. Kinda like a gb edition, but mostly red and black colors -and a few with grey.
        I’ll get back to finishing sculpture soon.

Melody
        Keymaster

Just wanted to ask if perhaps we may get an early class photo of the wolves? I just love to torture myself with sneak peeks lol.

Oh and I’d totally LOVE if we could get those standing Kirins to come out in some form, I’d forgotten about them! Production or Grab bag, I definitely want to get my hands on one of those.

I posted a snapshot of a few wolves on the facebook page. I’ll post some more photos today if I remember. I post them on the Windstone facebook page because it is so much easier than posting them here!

Melody
          Keymaster

Just saw that sparkle wolf, he’s gorgeous! I certainly wouldn’t mind having them come out as a LE or something. Also, are there any white sparkle paints? I bet that would look neat!

The sparkle doesn’t show up on white very well. It looks interesting, but is really subtle.

Ferlin1984
            Participant

question that popped into my head last night, how are the short haired PYO flapcats going? nearly ready or still a long way off?

The sitting foxes, the pyo O. dragons and short haired F.cat, raccoon dog, pyo snerl,and a few others.
              I have just about finished the gb wolves, ivory wolves, red foxes, ivory foxes and some odd-ball red foxes.
              Odd-ball red foxes are ones that got goofed up. Kinda like a gb edition, but mostly red and black colors -and a few with grey.

Will the goof up foxes be a separate batch, like the hippies and hippies?

Ferlin1984
              Participant

Will the goof up foxes be a separate batch, like the hippies and hippies?

Hippies and hoppies?*

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Do you think they might be released sometime this week or because you are trying to bundle and save for shipping, maybe next week?

Landipan
                  Participant

Just wanted to ask if perhaps we may get an early class photo of the wolves? I just love to torture myself with sneak peeks lol.

Oh and I’d totally LOVE if we could get those standing Kirins to come out in some form, I’d forgotten about them! Production or Grab bag, I definitely want to get my hands on one of those.

I posted a snapshot of a few wolves on the facebook page. I’ll post some more photos today if I remember. I post them on the Windstone facebook page because it is so much easier than posting them here!

Awesome! I’ll be on the look out later πŸ˜€

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Ooooooo! When you do get a chance to get back to sculpting, maybe complete the PYO Orientals and PYO Snerl sooner than later? πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                      Participant

I just read this post again and finally just noticed you mentioned a raccoon dog!! I’m so glad you plan on adding one to the line!!! Will it be a pebble or a larger sculpt?

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kelsey
                        Participant

PYO Orientals and PYO Snerl!!!! πŸ™‚

Scathach
                          Participant

Oh, wow! What a ton of goodies!
                            I am especially looking forward to the GB wolves. The “oddball” red foxes sound intriguing, too.

I’d love to see those little standing KiRins done up as the “normal” (old) production colours.

Life is beautiful.

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Mel…. if you decide to do rainbow sparkle wolves as a production line, and rainbow sparkle red foxes and bat eared foxes.. I would be extremely happy! I am drooling over the wolf on ebay! I REALLY like the rainbow sparkle more than the ivory! (I lean toward dark colors more often)

I would if we could get the paint! Right now we’ve only got enough to make an occasional ebay piece.

This makes me a sad cookie, the paint hard to find? or just something that wasn’t put on the restock supply list? – I would think Windstone would be ‘game on’ with an easy to paint production piece, and given I think a lot of people would happily take one in each pebble, lol, I would think it would be an investment worth making, if the paint is available.. – Just my .02 anyway πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

The about-to-release list keeps getting longer! lol.. I’m in trouble XD I for one will be absolutely fine if it takes to next week for them to release… I’m really hoping my finances can catch up a bit! heh…

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

awr, I was hoping the PYO short haired flapcats were farther along but thanks for answering….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.