fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Scathach
    Participant

As of today, we are still planning to put all the Pebble Wolves and Foxes into the store at the same time so that if you want more than one kind, they can ship together. It looks like we’re going to need about another week to get them all ready – so probably mid-to-late-next-week they ought to be ready (if all works out).

Thanks for the update. 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

As of today, we are still planning to put all the Pebble Wolves and Foxes into the store at the same time so that if you want more than one kind, they can ship together. It looks like we’re going to need about another week to get them all ready – so probably mid-to-late-next-week they ought to be ready (if all works out).

Thanks for the update. 🙂

While the wolves are deciding if they want an announcement with their release :), I was just wondering what might be up next. I know several things were mentioned, GB unicorns, poads and lions, tigers, and bears oh my! (I watched Wizard of Oz a lot as a child 😀 ) Would it be too matchy matchy to make young poads be poison dart frogs, I think the design on a bigger sculpt would look really neat.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

While the wolves are deciding if they want an announcement with their release :), I was just wondering what might be up next. I know several things were mentioned, GB unicorns, poads and lions, tigers, and bears oh my! (I watched Wizard of Oz a lot as a child 😀 ) Would it be too matchy matchy to make young poads be poison dart frogs, I think the design on a bigger sculpt would look really neat.

I would just keel over and die from excitement if you decided to make young poads in poison dart frog colors. :love: Black-eyed poison dart frog young poads would be just outta-this-world-AWESOME!! 😀

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Landipan
          Participant

Speaking of what’s after the Wolves, I wouldn’t mind seeing some baby Uni’s again! 😉

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kelsey
            Participant

I’ve been wishing for some fantasy baby unicorns!!

Falcolf
              Participant

I probably wouldn’t be able to afford one ‘cus I’m saving for a car and a trip to Texas now, but I’d go crazy to see more poison dart poads! The last batch of them was absolutely gorgeous!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                Blocked

I would also love to see more fantasy baby unicorns. I haven’t been super lucky getting many of those with the high secondary prices. And maybe after that it would be cool to see more young poads. I agree some poison dart frog ones would be nice to go with the babies! Oh and what about the standing baby kirins? I am still hoping to see those first, especially if they were in grab bag fantasy colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Copper83
                  Participant

I’d be happy to see the standing baby kirins in production colors.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

After the wolves I’m likely taking a break from GB’s… I’ve hit full gb burn out, so I would personally love to see Mel spend some time sculpting (I very much so look forward to the PYO oriental dragon!) And to see more production pieces… I would love and adore more CP V2 Male Griffs (kick myself for missing those! The V2 is so pretty with it’s darker antique!), looking forward to the Gothics and Mt Lions! and generally excited to know what I’m getting and not needing to fret over trading, not to mention saving money from shipping trades!

But that’s me… and I’m probably on a completely different page than others, lol

Landipan
                      Participant

Just wanted to ask if perhaps we may get an early class photo of the wolves? I just love to torture myself with sneak peeks lol.

Oh and I’d totally LOVE if we could get those standing Kirins to come out in some form, I’d forgotten about them! Production or Grab bag, I definitely want to get my hands on one of those.

*Formerly meowmix101

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Mel…. if you decide to do rainbow sparkle wolves as a production line, and rainbow sparkle red foxes and bat eared foxes.. I would be extremely happy! I am drooling over the wolf on ebay! I REALLY like the rainbow sparkle more than the ivory! (I lean toward dark colors more often)

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

question that popped into my head last night, how are the short haired PYO flapcats going? nearly ready or still a long way off?

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                            Blocked

I would also love rainbow sparkle wolves, foxes or cats!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stormbreeze
                              Participant

Mel…. if you decide to do rainbow sparkle wolves as a production line, and rainbow sparkle red foxes and bat eared foxes.. I would be extremely happy! I am drooling over the wolf on ebay! I REALLY like the rainbow sparkle more than the ivory! (I lean toward dark colors more often)

This.
                                It could also be black sparkle, or silver sparkle.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Landipan
                                Participant

Just saw that sparkle wolf, he’s gorgeous! I certainly wouldn’t mind having them come out as a LE or something. Also, are there any white sparkle paints? I bet that would look neat!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.