fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I like all the red wolves and red foxes. Would they be out in the next day or two perhaps? I don’t get the emails anymore that tell me when something is back in stock as it goes to my other folder which I never check so it would be good to have an idea when to check back here for them.

Hey Kim, here’s my secret (well, not anymore): I found it’s easy to set up and receive the Announcement emails to additional email addresses, other than your ‘official’ member email. Simply don’t log on the site, but click the ‘Receive Announcements’ link (also works for the ‘Notify’ buttons BTW) and you will be presented with the option of entering an email address. I have the announcements coming into my home and work email addresses.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
      Participant

Oh, they look wonderful!

I want one of each pebble creatures in this color…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mary
        Participant

Wow!!! The wolves are awesome!! I particularly like the calicos and multi-colored wolves.

Scathach
          Participant

I like all the red wolves and red foxes. Would they be out in the next day or two perhaps? I don’t get the emails anymore that tell me when something is back in stock as it goes to my other folder which I never check so it would be good to have an idea when to check back here for them.

Hey Kim, here’s my secret (well, not anymore): I found it’s easy to set up and receive the Announcement emails to additional email addresses, other than your ‘official’ member email. Simply don’t log on the site, but click the ‘Receive Announcements’ link (also works for the ‘Notify’ buttons BTW) and you will be presented with the option of entering an email address. I have the announcements coming into my home and work email addresses.

Good idea Ela_Hara. It’s wise to have emails sent to addresses that you check on a regular basis. You can also set up your email so that messages are forwarded to another address that you check more often.

Life is beautiful.

Mary
            Participant

Ela_Hara & Kim – I did the same. I setup a second email account to receive announcements & restocking emails on my smartphone, but I also set an alarm on that email account so that if I’m busy doing something, and hear the alarm sound, I go to check to see what’s going on sale and when. If you use Gmail, it’s very easy to setup alarms for emails. I’m not sure about other email systems, but this tip works for me. Hope it helps

MandBsMom
              Participant

Can’t wait for the GB wolves! I love the ones with white/light color on their faces. And blue eyes. I’m gonna have to just suck it up and get the ivories now that I’ve seen a photo. They are all so awesome!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Oh goodnes! I want the one on the far left, middle (the brown and white)!! It’s *gorgeous!* – I also really love the darker grey with the black face on the far right! Well done Mel πŸ™‚ I was all uber excited before, now how am I gonna wait them out?! πŸ˜‰ hehehe

Thanks for sharing, Mel! πŸ™‚

Gorgeous paint schemes. My favorite is the one just behind the gray one that’s up front. The gray, white, tan/orange one with black spotting. And the guy to the immediate right of him is cool too. But I think I’ll pass on this grab bag. I’m just not as big a fan of the wolf pebble as I am of the Fennec, Red, Bat Eared foxes, Fat or Lady cat pebbles. But that just means more for everyone else! πŸ™‚ It also means I might be able to save my funds for something neat that comes out later!

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I love the parti red brindle in the back of the left row. Gorgeous!

Wow, you have sharp eyes!

The brindle is the one I noticed first out of all of them. It might have something to do with the fact that I have a brindle dog. πŸ™‚

The wolves, both grab bag and ivory, look fantastic. I especially like the sandy-coloured ones that look like red wolves or german shepherds. I’ll have to keep close tabs on my email until they come out so I don’t miss them.

One question: Will the ivories and GB wolves be put in the store together?

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Ooooooooo Wolfies! πŸ˜€
                      I’d like to snag a Grab Bag AND an Ivory one! πŸ™‚
                      The Ivory Red Fox is also VERY Tempting… depends upon my funds once they hit the store.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                      Participant

Just out of pure hope, I have to ask, is maybe tonight the night? lol, I hate to be annoying bit I figured I’d ask.

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Susie
                        Keymaster

As of today, we are still planning to put all the Pebble Wolves and Foxes into the store at the same time so that if you want more than one kind, they can ship together. It looks like we’re going to need about another week to get them all ready – so probably mid-to-late-next-week they ought to be ready (if all works out).

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

As of today, we are still planning to put all the Pebble Wolves and Foxes into the store at the same time so that if you want more than one kind, they can ship together. It looks like we’re going to need about another week to get them all ready – so probably mid-to-late-next-week they ought to be ready (if all works out).

Thanks for the update. Would anyone know prices at all or the range of prices on wolves? I know last batch was eighty. Just trying to judge what to put aside.

Landipan
                            Participant

Thank you Susie for letting us know, I really appreciate it. Can’t wait for next week to come now!

BTW, does anyone know what the last store announcement email was? I’m trying to figure if I’m still getting WS emails and I can’t remember if I’ve received any lately, and I’ve checked my spam folder and nothing was in there either.

*Formerly meowmix101

Susie
                              Keymaster

I did a test store announcement that should have arrived today before 5:00 PST – and I did not get it. Something isn’t working with the store announcements (the last one about the Old warrior in Violet Flame did not go out). We must figure out what is wrong!

Landipan
                                Participant

I did a test store announcement that should have arrived today before 5:00 PST – and I did not get it. Something isn’t working with the store announcements (the last one about the Old warrior in Violet Flame did not go out). We must figure out what is wrong!

Ah, thank you so much for letting me know! I was worried I might miss out on any new announcements regarding the pebbles. Here’s hoping the announcement thing gets fixed before then πŸ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.