fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,640 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Oh goodnes! I want the one on the far left, middle (the brown and white)!! It’s *gorgeous!* – I also really love the darker grey with the black face on the far right! Well done Mel πŸ™‚ I was all uber excited before, now how am I gonna wait them out?! πŸ˜‰ hehehe

Thanks for sharing, Mel! πŸ™‚

Natasha
      Participant

Whoa! So many pretty wolves! I’m already in love with the Merle’s and the one that has a German Shepard look to him. You’ve outdone yourself again, Melody!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Scathach
        Participant

Gorgeous wolves πŸ™‚
          Thanks for posting the picture.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

oooooo! pretty GB wolves!

also loving the ivories!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Landipan
            Participant

Oh my goodness! I LOVE that grey one with golden eyes, SO pretty! Ahhhh! I can’t wait for them to be released!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Stormbreeze
              Participant

The silver ones… amazing….

Soon? SOON?

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Ann
                Participant

I love the parti red brindle in the back of the left row. Gorgeous!

Melody
                  Keymaster

I love the parti red brindle in the back of the left row. Gorgeous!

Wow, you have sharp eyes!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Any chance we could get a quick preview shot of some of the upcoming wolves? I just can never get enough sneak peeks!

I keep checking dA for preview photos, and every time get stuck for a lil bit oogling the Mountain Lion! πŸ˜€ lol

This! I am so excited about that Mountain Lion, even if I have to wait a long time. Hoping for preview photos of the wolves too. πŸ™‚

Not too long on the mountain lion I hope, we are casting them now!

Falcolf
                      Participant

Eeee, mountain lions! πŸ˜€ Loving the new wolves also, love the grey ones. That smoky ‘blue’ wolf is particularly neat. πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                        Blocked

I like all the red wolves and red foxes. Would they be out in the next day or two perhaps? I don’t get the emails anymore that tell me when something is back in stock as it goes to my other folder which I never check so it would be good to have an idea when to check back here for them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                          Participant

I’m hoping that they might be released tomorrow, but I’m betting my money on Friday.

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

WOW they are all beautiful! I too especially love the brindle. It reminds me of the old school “Cuttlefish” unicorns you painted, Melody. And I love the two above the grey with yellow eyes…and the red husky in the front…. and, and and!

The ivory fox and wolf look GREAT too! I like that they are brighter than the fennec. They look like they’ve been playing in the snow!

I doubt I’ll be able to afford one of the GB Wolves but I LOVE the white wolf…and the white fox….and the red fox….ugh I need to sell more stuff lol Maybe I can at least get a white wolf (if I can catch one) I have this bad habit of turning my mobile data off on my phone to save data and battery and not getting emails until I turn it back on at the end of the day…and by then, the store item is usually gone -_- so I’m keeping my phone on!

Melody
                              Keymaster

The pic of he ivory fox and wolf aren’t very color accurate. They are kinda washed out. They are a light cream color.

eloise
                                Participant

Oh, these are all so beautiful,,,, I love the Wolves,so many little beauties. I love the snow fox and wolf as well Melody! Love them all.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,640 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.