fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

From the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page – Gina has painted a batch of orange dragons.
      She says, “I’ve done it! I painted ORANGE dragons that didn’t turn into red dragons and I actually love them! They make me smile so much and I hope you guys love them too! Post name ideas and I’ll make a poll later. All I can think of is Striped Creamsicle 😄”

As usual, the poll for names is on Facebook (sigh).

Windstone_test-paints_orange_dragons

etruscan
      Participant

There is a video as well as the photo but I can’t get it to work here.

Melody
        Keymaster

Will those hippogriffs be production or grab bags in the future? Very cute!

Hippogriffs will probably be a grabbag first, then a regular store piece in some standard color.

Gem
          Participant

I try to stick to just dragons but those hippogryphs are so beautiful/ cute! Also loving the orange & white dragons Gina painted.

Nightcrow
            Participant

The orange and white dragons make me think of the Tiger Tabby griffins from long ago…

Call ’em Tangerine Tiger? 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

moonbeam
              Participant

I´m so in love with the standing Hippogriffs. The pose is so perfect for them. They are incredibly adorable! I defintely need one of those. Let´s see if it will be a grab bag for me or a regular one later 😀

Ela_Hara
                Participant

OMG! Melody! He’s SPECTACULAR!!!!!
                  So are you close to getting a prototype ready to cast for a mold?!?!
                  I’d LOVE to see these in the store shortly after the New Year! WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ^_^
                  What mm are his eyes?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                  Keymaster

I did a test paint of the rock dragon pyo. This was hand painted not airbrushed. He will be a challenge to hand paint! So many edges. So many scales. I just put a wash of paint over the rock and dragon to show the details. The sculpt is ALMOST done, I still need to clean up the edge around the tail so it makes a smoother line.

rock-dragon-pyo-smllr-img

Melody
                    Keymaster

OMG! Melody! He’s SPECTACULAR!!!!!
                      So are you close to getting a prototype ready to cast for a mold?!?!
                      I’d LOVE to see these in the store shortly after the New Year! WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ^_^
                      What mm are his eyes?

Pretty close! I need to make the edges of the dragons tail cleaner and easier to paint, and de-crud some scales.
                      I think the eyes are 7mm. (I photoshopped this one)

Megan
                      Participant

What a little looker s/he is! I can’t wait to paint one 🙂

Gem
                        Participant

That gorgeous rock dragon looks like it is about to leap into the air and fly!😊

Natasha
                          Participant

What a cutie! All your sculptures are great, but this dude LITERALLY looks like hes about to burst into flight. The motion you’ve captured is really amazing.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
                            Participant

OMG wantwantwant! He looks so real!
                              I’m willing to take on the challenge lol.

Ann Marie
                              Participant

The new items are interesting, but I’m also excited to see some of the unsigned limited production items reappearing in the store. I just bought a pastel rainbow curlie, which I’ve wanted for a while. I find myself checking multiple times a day, in hopes of finding more of my wish list. Melody, thank you for making these available again!

Magentas-Cat

etruscan
                                Participant

From the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) Facebook page – Gina has painted more “Glacial Pearl” dragons.

She says, “People got excited over the mother Glacial Pearl so here’s some more family members and the distant family, Black Glacier in town for thanksgiving. Luckily their natural chilly bodies can’t get covid 😄 coming soon to an eBay near you. I can’t get the color to photo right, but they’re very close to the mother, mini keeper and hatching that already sold.”

Windstone_test-paints_glacialpearl_dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.