So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Ok, I think mine went through as well! Some kind of weird cart error, where mine being in the cart caused it to think there weren’t any available. I waited for it to time out and then I added it back quick and paid, so fingers crossed I’m good >.<

Are the class pics available anywhere? I don’t see them.

Unibear
      Blocked

I had a cart issue as well trying to get a horse one. I had it in my cart for a while and then when I went to check out it said there was -1 in the store. I refreshed it and then it said 0 in the store. It was still in my cart but wouldn’t let me check out. So I took it out of my cart and then it showed one in stock so I re-added it to my cart and it did the same thing. I tried for half an hour taking it out and putting it back and it still wouldn’t let me check out. So I let it go and just got the other ones. I liked them all so it’s okay.

Mary
        Participant

Is anyone else having cart issues? I put a horse one in my cart, there were 3 left, and had 45 minutes on the timer, but when I go to check out it says there aren’t any more left?

I’ll keep trying. Never had this problem before.

Edit: It seems to have gone through. Fingers crossed!

This had happened to me the last two GB’s, but last night it worked fine. I think the issue is a bug whenever the quantity gets below a certain number. Only thing we can do is keep trying as eventually, if you have enough patience, it’ll work. Good luck

Bodancia
          Participant

Yes – I had issues as well with the Horse ones. I seemed to have one safely in my cart, but when I tried to check out, things were SO slow, that PayPal was just spinning away. Had to go back to get unstuck and then the little Horse in my Cart jumped into somebody else’s. Then went back and forth with getting it in my Cart and then it not being available. Ended up not able to get a Horse one. Darn!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

YAY! I got creative with some gift cards again to get some WS Store certificates and I GOT ONE! It was one of the Safaris that is left, but that’s okay. I do like a few of the Safaris – who knows I may get one I love… if not maybe it will be a Safari that someone else with a Horse likes and we can trade. ^_^
              I was pleasantly surprised that these were only $200 – I was expecting them to be higher. Glad they werent

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
              Participant

didn’t have any cart issues myself….it took awhile though, everything loaded slow but it went through just fine….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                Participant

From Facebook on the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) page:

Gina says, “Blue Lightning Dragons for eBay, I’m hoping the video catching the ‘glow’ the lightning was giving me while I painted them 😄 They remind me of Atlantis: The Lost Empire!”

Windstone_test-paints_bluelightning_dragons

Posted by Gina Marie Quinsen on Monday, August 10, 2020

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Oh my! Definitely a grail for the cow pie!!

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

He is a handsome curlie, isn’t he?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Those are awesome- and look at the ori in the background!

pdlucich
                        Participant

Ok, so now that the GB is out of the way… I think you should give Gina a few hippogryphs so she can paint two or even three different critter patterns on them. I’d love to see what combos she could come up with!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                          Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

etruscan
                          Participant

The announcement email for the August Raffle also said that “Stone” color fledgies are in the store:

Fledgling Dragon – Stone color

etruscan
                            Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:
                              Melody said, “Hippomama w wings”

From the comments –
                              “Maybe it’s just me, but I think her wings need to be bigger, more grand, more majestic…….? Maybe? I dunno, can’t really conceptualize it in my head this instant….”
                              Melody replied – “Yes, I should make them a bit bigger. ”

Another comment – “Nice! How big is she?”
                              Melody replied – “Pretty big. Bigger than the mother Pegasus, or mother unicorn, but not quite as big as the mother griffin.”

Windstone_hippogriffs_WIP-female

Bodine
                              Participant

That I really like.On my “wants it” list.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

laphon1
                                Participant

Look by her front legs. There is a hippogriff colt, already painted, probably one of the ones that just came out in the grab bag. And farther to the left there is what looks like a standing hippogriff colt.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.