fbpx

So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what’s next on the schedule? (Part 4 NEW for 2020)

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

I LOVE these guys! The silver giraffes and light reddish giraffes would look amazing with my silver/gold youngs, ponies & colts! Obviously Iโ€™m also hoping for a snow leopard! Iโ€™ve sold a few pieces for cash and have a blind trade + cash up offer in the classifieds. These will be such a spirit-lifter!

My wallet doesnโ€™t think these are a spirit lifter at all, lol. Itโ€™s cringing and wailing in pain.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

sherry10151982
      Participant

So do we know an ETA on these little cuties?

Bodine
        Participant

Anybody get an extra hippogriff they don’t love please send me a message.Lets work something out.In case I don’t have enough saved by release time.Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I’d like to know if the Baby Hippogriffs may be done in an LP/Production color for the Store, or if they will only be Grab Bags?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Megan
            Participant

I’d like to know if the Baby Hippogriffs may be done in an LP/Production color for the Store, or if they will only be Grab Bags?

I second this question ๐Ÿ™‚ And might there ever be a grab bag edition of “natural” horse colors?

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I second this question ๐Ÿ™‚ And might there ever be a grab bag edition of “natural” horse colors?

YES! I mentioned that I would be interested in Natural Horse colors too…. depending upon the cost of these little guys.

Kim
                Blocked

I also think the new critters would be cute in natural horse colours and fantasy too at some point.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Yes there are. What horse colors do you folks like best? I’ve done dapple greys, appys, pintos. pintoloosas, and a dark sooty bay, so far.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

How about what I call an ‘Iron Grey’ – darker dapple grey with black points/mane-tail. I like Pintaloosas too!
                      Have you done any Palominos? I know some people like those.

Melody
                      Keymaster

How about what I call an ‘Iron Grey’ – darker dapple grey with black points/mane-tail. I like Pintaloosas too!

I am trying to make them all equally fancy so I could do dappled Palominos. We might do solid Palominos as regular colors.

Kim
                        Blocked

I am trying to make them all equally fancy so I could do dappled Palominos. We might do solid Palominos as regular colors.

I like dapple greys and Palominos but could you make the natural horse colours a separate batch? I would like to try for a safari and a natural and a giraffe or other category if they come in different batches again.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

Lol, I am like the queen of palomino grabs. I have a disproportionate number of Palies in my herd.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Yes there are. What horse colors do you folks like best? I’ve done dapple greys, appys, pintos. pintoloosas, and a dark sooty bay, so far.

Something that matches/complements Stormy the raffle unicorn would be nice…he is a grey pinto.

Melody
                              Keymaster

probably limited production also. When we have time!

BigCatKeeper
                                Participant

Some fancy roans would be beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 903 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.